• Other

Votes: 667 19.3%
1 - 20 of 75453 Posts

·
Banned
33,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome to the Drugs & Alcohol thread.

Feel free to discuss anything related or ask anything you're unsure of.

Remember to be safe and cautious.

Drugs are fun but always be careful.

I don't condone doing drugs, at your own risk.

·
Registered
14,550 Posts
We all try it know matter the age. This is the legal shit. If you're over 21 post some alcohol related shit in here.

For starters what's you're go to drink? You know what I mean when I say go-to. Like the first drink you order or when you're at a foreign bar/club/party and don't know what to get first so you always go with this first. What is yours?

Mine is
Cranberry and Vodka Shot of House Tequila to start my night ALWAYS

Talk about some of your best experiences/worst experiences in here. We want stories KTT loves that shit, shit is entertaining.

For you that have not drank yet cuz I know we have youngins in here let this be the place where you ask questions get some tips all that good stuff.
For Example. Before you drink make sure you're on a full stomach or beer before liquor never sicker myth. I think it's bullshit but I still follow it.
ASK QUESTIONS.

Shit whenever the fuck you wanna drunk text (which is a no no tbh) go ahead and drunk type in this bitch instead. It will not be as bad as saying some dumbshit to your ex or a girl you have a crush on.

So here we go my friends. I give you the Alcohol thread

evil whea7s said:

·
Registered
14,550 Posts
barrybonds said:
for me, alcohol > weed tbh

divin in swimming pools of liquore tbh
Depends tbh.
I have more fun with alcohol
I can smoke weed and do anything after work/class.
It's easier for me to pull bitches drunk. I could care less when I'm high.

It's always hard for me to pick every 6 months I give a different answer tbh

·
Registered
14,550 Posts
Ouest said:
I don`t drink that enough :seanshrug:
Pass me the purp and I`ll be good.
That's on top of my list of things I wanna try. I've taken a few sips before but I want a full cup of it.

·
Premium Member
65,308 Posts
Deeezy said:
Depends tbh.
I have more fun with alcohol
I can smoke weed and do anything after work/class.
It's easier for me to pull bitches drunk. I could care less when I'm high.

It's always hard for me to pick every 6 months I give a different answer tbh
i used to smoke a lot but i'd get too washed when i blazed then i just slowly cut back to now i only smoke at concerts and on rare occasions but now i drink a LOT and I'm having a lot more fun (plus i swear weed gives u whiskey dick)

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Jager Bombs . And I'm a young ***** but I love Jack on the rocks at bars. Don't order many actual drinks though, just chill with a beer most of the time tbh.

·
Registered
14,550 Posts
barrybonds said:
i used to smoke a lot but i'd get too washed when i blazed then i just slowly cut back to now i only smoke at concerts and on rare occasions but now i drink a LOT and I'm having a lot more fun (plus i swear weed gives u whiskey dick)
I haven't smoked in 2 months (Drug Test) but I have a problem not gonna front. Whenever I don't smoke I Drink A LOT whenever I smoke a lot I hardly ever drink. When it's well balanced is when life is good tbh.

·
Registered
14,550 Posts
barrybonds said:
151 + anything that you can keep down
:wom:
I'm scared of that shit. That was freshman year of College shit where when you and all the homies are broke af and you're deseperate you put your pennies together and get that or E&J and just get fucked up and regret it the next morning every damn time.

151 will forever give me the worst mornings

1 - 20 of 75453 Posts