Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
20,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Help me out fam!

Well I'm planning on getting a job this summer at Sea World and I found out today that they take a hair drug test instead of a piss test. I didn't know this and thought I was just gonna get a piss test so I thought I was cool to smoke. The last time I smoked was March 3rd and I get out of school May 11th so I'm probably gonna have to take the test the following week.

So how fucked am I KTT? Considering that it'll be around 70ish days since I last smoked and took a hash oil edible back in March? Would cutting my hair (haven't cut that shit since Thanksgiving break) help in any way?

Ya boy just wants to party with Shamu and all his hoes :cry: :cry: :cry:

·
Premium Member
32,814 Posts
We've literally had this thread three times in the passed 2 days.

70 days is plenty of time. Youre fine.

·
Registered
20,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry, I was just really bummed at the thought of me and Shamu not being able to twerk on some hoes  :sadblu:

But should I cut my hair when I go back home just to be safe?

·
Registered
20,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Purple Ash said:
Nigga, I legit just passed a piss test after smoking 4 days before. You're fucking goody.
Well I mean piss tests are different from hair drug tests. I wouldn't even be tripping if it were a piss test, but my friend told me that they could detect drugs taken from like 4 months ago in your hair

·
Banned
39,457 Posts
TguCCi said:
Well I mean piss tests are different from hair drug tests. I wouldn't even be tripping if it were a piss test, but my friend told me that they could detect drugs taken from like 4 months ago in your hair
Yeah, you're fucked on the hair.

·
Registered
20,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
YeeziSmart said:
what....... do they really replace shamu :(
Hell yeah or else that motherfucker would be like 200 years old pulling mad bitches

Purple Ash said:
Was gonna come in and be like drink mad cranberry juice water and vinegar.
Im still gonna try and detox and just shave my hair and pray I pass  :kanyeshrug:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.