Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone actually just wanted to drop everything and leave their city or country for awhile? For the past year I've been wanting to leave my city and just go somewhere else for a a few months (or even just one.)

Also, if you haven't but you can relate - where do you want to go?

I want to go to the bay or Korea.

·
Banned
3,057 Posts
Yeah I had that feeling. But I don't think you'd overcome anything, what makes you pissed off about your life is internal, not external.

E

·
0 Posts
I want to leave for while, just away from everyone.

all this stress has been causing me to black out.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
PrivateTickler said:
Yeah I had that feeling. But I don't think you'd overcome anything, what makes you pissed off about your life is internal, not external.
I'm not trying to run away from anything, it is more of exploring, and new environments.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Yeah, left the UK in January of this year and went to India, still here, heading home in a month and a half.  Been working with an NGO that brings water to some of the poorest rural communities. 

At the end of the day, when your young and don't have many commitments you should do what you wana do.  Save a bit of money and go for it.  I'll get back to the UK do a year of Uni, get some cash and then next summer I'll head on another adventure, maybe china.

A few mates of mine spent 4 months driving from the UK to south Africa last summer, just jumped in the car and went, got there too. 

hell is that on the last day of your life you could meet the person you could have become had you followed your dreams. 

1 - 20 of 33 Posts