Kanye to The banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
11,023 Posts
Dano said:
This is beautiful. Your instrumentation and mixing are on another level. You have a lot of potential. My only suggestions would be to have the snare stand out a little bit more. But I see that this is unfinished so I'm excited to see the final product.
thank you so much, i really appreciate it. that track you just posted is really nice tbh

·
Registered
97 Posts
Dano said:
I appreciate the beat for its uniqueness but the mix sounds a little muddy to me and the track kind of lacks energy.

I legitimately fuck with this. The mix sounds clean and the nostalgic vibe makes it very smooth and relaxing to listen to.

I salute you on your songwriting ability. Your music sounds well put together but if I were you I'd work on your delivery and just trying to make each and every bar sound "better", just so that the words hit the listener more.

Idk what genre this is supposed to be and its definitely not my taste so its hard for me to judge it, but I can hear your vocals, I just think that it pretty repetetive and your vocals don't sound completely in tune with the instrumental.

Your beats start out very nice and I really like the vibe but it just gets a little repetitive after a while. I think it would be nice if you brought in some drums at some point.

I think your voice sounds good for rapping, and your writing isn't boring or anything, but I think you should switch up your beat selection a little bit cuz the sample sounds kinda basic.

This beat sounds nice. I wouldn't call it a Kendrick type beat tho. Also that bass sounds a little stale. If I was you I would at least switch up the wave. Also the drop should come in harder.

You really need to work on your mixing. Nothing really sounds mixed in right, except maybe those reverbed snaps. But that 808 makes the track sound pretty muddy. The actual melody is nice tho.

This is beautiful. Your instrumentation and mixing are on another level. You have a lot of potential. My only suggestions would be to have the snare stand out a little bit more. But I see that this is unfinished so I'm excited to see the final product.

This my first released song. I just dropped it about a week ago. Give me feedback and let me know what you think. Thank you.

https://soundcloud.com/giordano2020%2Fprey
Bro this is crazy. I'm dead serious gonna add this to a playlist And show my friends I f with this!! Flow is on point, I just wish the song was longer with more opportunity for a new flow in another verse. Really good job man! I'd be down to collab if you want that beat lemme know - thx for the feedback btw!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Dano said:
I appreciate the beat for its uniqueness but the mix sounds a little muddy to me and the track kind of lacks energy.

I legitimately fuck with this. The mix sounds clean and the nostalgic vibe makes it very smooth and relaxing to listen to.

I salute you on your songwriting ability. Your music sounds well put together but if I were you I'd work on your delivery and just trying to make each and every bar sound "better", just so that the words hit the listener more.

Idk what genre this is supposed to be and its definitely not my taste so its hard for me to judge it, but I can hear your vocals, I just think that it pretty repetetive and your vocals don't sound completely in tune with the instrumental.

Your beats start out very nice and I really like the vibe but it just gets a little repetitive after a while. I think it would be nice if you brought in some drums at some point.

I think your voice sounds good for rapping, and your writing isn't boring or anything, but I think you should switch up your beat selection a little bit cuz the sample sounds kinda basic.

This beat sounds nice. I wouldn't call it a Kendrick type beat tho. Also that bass sounds a little stale. If I was you I would at least switch up the wave. Also the drop should come in harder.

You really need to work on your mixing. Nothing really sounds mixed in right, except maybe those reverbed snaps. But that 808 makes the track sound pretty muddy. The actual melody is nice tho.

This my first released song. I just dropped it about a week ago. Give me feedback and let me know what you think. Thank you.

thanks for the feedback bruh, what sort of beats you thinking. like your track btw its dope, real good flow. reminds me of someone or maybe a mix of a few rappers. don't really have any major feedback, just maybe some tweaks on the mixing to highlight your vox a little bit more, but dope stuff!

·
Registered
167 Posts
Sail Ciph dasmartguy said:
I wanna hear as many people as possible and hopefully collab with some of y'all soon. But I need you guys to check out one song of mine and give feedback on it before I give any on yours.
https://soundcloud.com/dasmartguy%2Fdrop9
Its got potential with the chord progression, but I would say you could make the drums more interesting. The sample you put in there is dope tho. Overall, needs work but the potential is there. Try layering, learning more about mixing, and try to focus on your percussion a little bit more. Dropped this track today tell me what y'all think https://soundcloud.com/thisismyfourte/miami

·
Registered
167 Posts
Dano said:

Your shit is hard. Hit me if you want to work, here's my last track https://soundcloud.com/thisismyfourte/miami

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
leave room 4 nature said:
thank you so much, i really appreciate it. that track you just posted is really nice tbh
Yeah man I really mean it, you're talented, and thanks for the compliment, I really appreciate it too.

Coco1991 said:
Bro this is crazy. I'm dead serious gonna add this to a playlist And show my friends I f with this!! Flow is on point, I just wish the song was longer with more opportunity for a new flow in another verse. Really good job man! I'd be down to collab if you want that beat lemme know - thx for the feedback btw!
Bro thanks, this means a lot. people have told me it'd be cool if it was longer but tbh I'm the type to get impatient if a song goes on for too long so I prefer to make shorter songs. I'd be down to collab too, I checked your traktrain and I wouldn't really say any of your beats matched my style, but I'll definitely be looking out for your beats in the future and let you know if there's anything I could see myself on.

spacey___ said:
thanks for the feedback bruh, what sort of beats you thinking. like your track btw its dope, real good flow. reminds me of someone or maybe a mix of a few rappers. don't really have any major feedback, just maybe some tweaks on the mixing to highlight your vox a little bit more, but dope stuff!
When it comes to the type of beats its really up to what type of music u want to make, I was just suggesting looking for beats with more switchups so that your rapping isn't the only thing carrying the beat. Look for beats that you could be happy listening to with just the instrumental. That way you can use your rapping to try to add something to the beat and just make it even better. I've heard the mixing and voice advice before. Tbh I made the decision when I was in the studio to lower my vocal track, I just like forcing a person to turn up the volume and make those 808s, snares, and kicks really hit them hard. But I'll definitely consider changing the mixing in the future.

Fourté said:
Your shit is hard. Hit me if you want to work, here's my last track https://soundcloud.com/thisismyfourte/miami
Yo thanks man I'm glad you fuck with it. I peeped your music and it's fresh. I'm down to work. If you ever want a feature just PM me on here or soundcloud and I can hit the studio and get it done. Thanks.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just dropped these! Have gotten the best response to anything I've put out yet, check it out!

21 - 38 of 38 Posts