Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
6,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have always been a fan of Kanye, but i never was in stan territory (like i have been with Cudi). I never really listened to all of his stuff although I have bought all the CD's. Lately though as runaway released and I wanted to know more about him I've gone back and started to listen to everything of his I can find, and I really do respect the man for how he has evolved. Kanye is easily at the top of the game and his game and he deserves more credit then he gets. That's all haha just saying I think if more people listened to more of his music, besides the singles and all, they would gain respect for him like I did.

i know, Cool Story Bro, but anyways.. if anyone could post older interviews and interesting "stan knowledge" I would be glad to hear it.

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
First of all...

I think that one is entering true stan territory if he gets like EVERYTHING he has put out just to have it. Shit, I have like six mixtapes, some have snippets of songs that he would go on to put out (Stronger, Monster, etc.) later as full versions, and I think most stans have them just because they should, even though they are pointless if you got the full versions...but I think what's even more stannish than that is listening to those random, rare snippets in order to try to find the differences between those versions and the full versions...shit like that.

I guess that's not really knowledge.

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
I'm a Kanye stan. My friends tease me and think i'm obsessed. I had a poster in my college dorm freshman year 2 years ago. I was a fan since i was in my cousins house and he had the college dropout cd in his player. fell in love lol copped every album the day of release ever since. and i go on his blog and forum everyday. I don't kno if thats sad or not lol but i havent been to a concert yet. been to a cudi one in times square tho.

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
I check his twitter, blog, and forum every day.
I actually pick apart the music and find what he's into at the time.
I even masturbated to 'Power'

haha jk about the last 1

·
Registered
6,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
dc... said:
Are you after like yeezy facts?
Middle name, omari.
Theres a start.
Mr. kanye Omari, with my entourage no ari
lol

yeah for the most part, like things the average fan wouldn't know about him or a song or something

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
"Hey "Chic"k, I'm at a lost for words" - line from Roses

Chic(k) is actually what he calls his grandma, it isn't referring to some random bitch.

·
Registered
7,259 Posts
Timesitheus said:
"Hey "Chic"k, I'm at a lost for words" - line from Roses

Chic(k) is actually what he calls his grandma, it isn't referring to some random bitch.
lol, it's from the vid I posted..

·
Registered
590 Posts
Some random facts off the top of my head at 3:37 in the morning

-Kanye and Alicia Keys were lined up to star in a Spike Lee movie but the movie never got greenlit because no one wanted to produce it.

-In the song Love Lock Down, the strange animal noises in the song were made by kanye himself

-P Diddy was so inspired after seeing Kanye perform at the GID tour that he made a blog post all about how Kanye changed his life and put the pasion of muic back in him

-Kanye is the godfather to Tome Cruises and Katie Holmes daughter

-His parents got divorced when he was 3, thats the same age he was when he moved to Chicago, when he was ten he lived in China for a year

-GLC has a pair of sample Yeezy's that are black and green covered in Kanye quotes

-Once he interupted Aziz Ansari while they were talking just so he could walk across the room and look at some hot bitches titties in a telescope

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Daredevil said:
Some random facts off the top of my head at 3:37 in the morning

-Kanye and Alicia Keys were lined up to star in a Spike Lee movie but the movie never got greenlit because no one wanted to produce it.

-In the song Love Lock Down, the strange animal noises in the song were made by kanye himself

-P Diddy was so inspired after seeing Kanye perform at the GID tour that he made a blog post all about how Kanye changed his life and put the pasion of muic back in him

-Kanye is the godfather to Tome Cruises and Katie Holmes daughter

-His parents got divorced when he was 3, thats the same age he was when he moved to Chicago, when he was ten he lived in China for a year

-GLC has a pair of sample Yeezy's that are black and green covered in Kanye quotes

-Once he interupted Aziz Ansari while they were talking just so he could walk across the room and look at some hot bitches titties in a telescope
wow did not know a lot of them. kanye is godfather to suri cruise??? wtf i can't find any info on that on the net?? how did that happen lol.

and lmfao at "some hot bitches", and i can so imagine ye doing that also.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts