Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A while back my sophmore year of highschool in the spring time I went to sleep my room started getting cold as shit. So this girl in my dreams was trying to like fight me she grabbed me and my heart starts racing and while I'm sleep I literally feel myself being lifted off my bed. Her eyes turn black and I screamed!!! I woke up and fell I little bit and woke up with scratches on my shoulders they really stung. I herd this is sighns of demonic entity trying to posses you

I was just wondering if anyone had a dream of this gallons or can relate idk If anyone believes me but please I'm begging you I need to know I sound crazy when I explain shit like this to my mom's

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's not cool bro. No one fucking takes me serious Fam when I tell them smh

·
Registered
25,829 Posts
SHERRON said:
It's not cool bro. No one fucking takes me serious Fam when I tell them smh
In all seriousness though... if it hasn't happened in a while I wouldn't worry about it.. If you're really stressing over this get a priest (or whoever) to bless the house (or you)

·
Premium Member
3,915 Posts
Naw dog, Whenever i have a bad dream i actually scratch myslef so hard that i bleed, don't worry bout it.

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
You just sound like a nut job. Dont worry about getting a priest, he will only further cause more harm by indulging you with crazy talk of demons and what not. You need to go see a shrink and learn real from fantasy. I hope you didnt jump off a building or something because you thought you were actually possessed. Lmao

Every demon is a little bitch that i would fucking rape in the asshole.

If they real they would come at me tonight!! But they aint real.

·
Registered
15,808 Posts
When you dream, your brain is just processing unfinished thoughts(big or small) that you had of the day. So its nothing to be afraid of, you were probably just had a thought of a movie or something.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts