Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
73,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Post all your dreams in here whether they be insanely out of the ordinary or you just want to keep track of what dreams you remember

·
Registered
23,241 Posts
Last night I had a Mad Max: Fury Road dream, but it was in my hometown and with regular cars and people I went to high school with. It was pretty shitty actually, but we got breakfast from McDonalds afterwards so it was chill. Then I woke up and ate donuts.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I wanna see this thread grow.
Last night dreamt I was in gta shooting miniguns and rpgs it was pretty awesome then I was in franklins house and got stabbed in the leg with a hooked blade. Hurt like fuck!
Then I had another dream I was staying the night in an abandoned building. I left the room I was staying in and walked through a haunted hallway to a big open area with a huge pool and there was some fat guy playing like a middle eastern guitar or something. Ended up walking around the pool to a trashed room and played a bunch of old 80ish instruments.

·
Registered
6,327 Posts
Last week, I dreamt that I had a kid with my girl best friend and I was happy as fuck :damn:

:koolaid: :koolaid: :koolaid:

EDIT: She said that our babys would be cute. I never told her about this either. she must be on KTT :oh:

·
Banned
7,743 Posts
for some reason i had a dream the other night i was juggin with wiz khalifa :what:

and we stop at a gas station, and he stole a jar peanut butter and then we led the police on a high speed chase

·
Banned
11,423 Posts
I copped Yeezy's and the new OVO Jordans in my dream a couple days ago. Waited out in the rain all morning for hours, it was goat til I woke up :jordancry:.

·
Premium Member
2,178 Posts
i rarely remember my dreams but i woke up from a nightmare today and basically it was of my ex getting fucked by another guy

i was quite angry this morning

·
Registered
63,528 Posts
Had a dream last night I heard two new songs from Wiz Khalifa. One was a feature with ASAP Rocky and the other was with Action Bronson. I was riding in the backseat and Wiz was driving on some two lane road during the day with Rocky in the passenger seat and they both start playing this new joint. It was like a lean induced trap song. Real chill. I was like :slick: :oh:
And then the scene changed to Wiz and Action Bronson rapping about being parents to the rap game or some shit. ??????
Shit was weird. But those songs were songs Ive never heard before :khaled:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts