Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

To celebrate the one-year anniversary of Apple's Beats 1 Radio, EW asked the DJs behind some of the service's hottest shows to name the songs they can't stop listening to at the moment. The Haim sisters are obsessed with Grimes, Drake's deep into one of the U.K.'s brightest new R&B stars, and Vampire Weekend's Ezra Koenig's been kicking it old school. See their choices below.

1. Drake's pick: Jorja Smith, "Where Did I Go?"

On an 18-hour flight, this song will keep you sane.

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/07/08/11-stars-favorite-tunes?xid=entertainment-weekly_socialflow_twitter

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So this was what Drake was listening to :oh:

18 Hours...Flight attendants can tell I'm off the shits. They's a whisperin in the corridors. No I don't want a magazine but I will have a hot lemon scented towel. Thank you kindly. Guy next to me is pajammy'd down head to toe we haven't even been on here for 4minutes. That boy clearly excited about the comfy lux sleep wear. I'm going to try and discover something about me on this flight. Thoughts brought to you by the shaky warrior 馃拪

Registered
Vietbrah said:

18 Hours...Flight attendants can tell I'm off the shits. They's a whisperin in the corridors. No I don't want a magazine but I will have a hot lemon scented towel. Thank you kindly. Guy next to me is pajammy'd down head to toe we haven't even been on here for 4minutes. That boy clearly excited about the comfy lux sleep wear. I'm going to try and discover something about me on this flight. Thoughts brought to you by the shaky warrior 馃拪
16 hours :prince:

Registered
http://instagr.am/p/0ZaCqSDQIE/
6 Hours...Flight attendants can tell I'm off the shits. They's a whisperin in the corridors. No I don't want a magazine but I will have a hot lemon scented towel. Thank you kindly. Guy next to me is pajammy'd down head to toe we haven't even been on here for 4minutes. That boy clearly excited about the comfy lux sleep wear. I'm going to try and discover something about me on this flight. Thoughts brought to you by the shaky warrior ?

Banned
Vietbrah said:

Explain pls

Registered
OVOTrizzy said:
Explain pls
In the article hes quoted as saying this song will keep you sane during an 18 hour flight.. that classic IG post from drake was during an 18 hour flight as he mentioned in the caption.. Put two and two together.

Edit: viet got the 18 hours wrong

Registered

Registered
Vietbrah said:

whole freebands on xan

Registered
Vietbrah said:

I wish Drake made more post like this and the Aubrey Plaza tweets more often. Shows a different side of Drakes personality

1 - 20 of 40 Posts