Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Banned
13,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had to post this. It's been bothering me. Drake has no talent whatsoever in rapping. His flow is alright but... Why do people consider him to be a great already? What has drake done that no other artist has done already? He was rich before rapping, he was a FUCKING actor! He copied kanyes production style and rapping style, his voice sometimes sounds like Wayne, and he thinks he's such a gangster because he says "in this bitch" every fucking song!When I read that BET list I :facepalm: d. No Lupe, who is one of the best lyricists EVER, but Drake, who released his first LP THIS YEAR? Plus, he thinks everybody will love him becuase he's on YM, which is in fact, withthe exception of No Love Wayne, and monster Nikki, is an AWFUL label. It's just popular because lil waynes on it.
/rantover

·
Premium Member
27,373 Posts
you better hide man...i can hear the drake stans comin...OHSHIT RUN!

:work: i kinda agree...i mean i like some of his stuff (mostly SFG) but i really think people are overrating him :kanyeshrug: just my opinion :D

·
Banned
13,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
kKneesBeeZz said:
you better hide man...i can hear the drake stans comin...OHSHIT RUN!

:work: i kinda agree...i mean i like some of his stuff (mostly SFG) but i really think people are overrating him :kanyeshrug: just my opinion :D
so far gone is pretty good but he is hella overrated

·
Registered
215,680 Posts
Kay-Z2000 said:
I had to post this. It's been bothering me. Drake has no talent whatsoever in rapping. His flow is alright but... Why do people consider him to be a great already? What has drake done that no other artist has done already? He was rich before rapping, he was a FUCKING actor! He copied kanyes production style and rapping style, his voice sometimes sounds like Wayne, and he thinks he's such a gangster because he says "in this bitch" every fucking song!When I read that BET list I :facepalm: d. No Lupe, who is one of the best lyricists EVER, but Drake, who released his first LP THIS YEAR? Plus, he thinks everybody will love him becuase he's on YM, which is in fact, withthe exception of No Love Wayne, and monster Nikki, is an AWFUL label. It's just popular because lil waynes on it.
/rantover
1. What does being rich and being an actor have anything to do with your rapping ability? So you're basically telling me you have to be from the hood to be a rapper? Ok, go enjoy your Waka Flocka Flame. Oh BTW, pretty sure your favourite rapper, Kanye wasn't from the hood and his mom was a professor. Not exactly hood.

2. You're saying he stole Kanye's sound? LOOB, Kanye made a career out of sampling. As Jay-Z would say "So yeah I sampled your voice, you was usin it wrong. You made it a hot line, I made it a hot song."

3. Where does Drake even say he's gangster? In fact, he even says in most of his songs that he's not. Do you fools listen to music or do you just skim through it?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Kay-Z2000 said:
/rantover
He is a gangster.. He did get shot... :problem?:

·
Registered
11,733 Posts
Vi3tboi said:
1. What does being rich and being an actor have anything to do with your rapping ability? So you're basically telling me you have to be from the hood to be a rapper? Ok, go enjoy your Waka Flocka Flame. Oh BTW, pretty sure your favourite rapper, Kanye wasn't from the hood and his mom was a professor. Not exactly hood.

2. You're saying he stole Kanye's sound? LOOB, Kanye made a career out of sampling. As Jay-Z would say "So yeah I sampled your voice, you was usin it wrong. You made it a hot line, I made it a hot song."

3. Where does Drake even say he's gangster? In fact, he even says in most of his songs that he's not. Do you fools listen to music or do you just skim through it?

Lol exactly, he's opposite of a gangster. And, the in this bitch thing was only used in 9am in dallas.

This thread fails tbh, BUT I will agree he's fallen off since SFG

·
Registered
6,414 Posts
Vi3tboi said:

·
Registered
688 Posts
Drake is a decent rapper and decent singer.

However i must say i really do like his stuff however i understand his limits as a rapper.

·
Registered
13,408 Posts
Vi3tboi said:

1 - 20 of 71 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.