Kanye to The banner
21 - 40 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Ayo the thread got deleted. Not really sure what to do now because making another one would probably be deleted. Sorry guys :okay:
aye no worries. honestly i’m just trying to figure out what we did to make them hate us so much lmao. I see people in /help all the time asking why they got banned, and team will say “repeated homophobic comments” or “ use of racial slurs,” but they literally won’t even address us. strange.

·
Registered
35,981 Posts
also free my ktt2 account Scott. its been almost a month and I've gotten no word. You guys "solved" my friends help thread but there was no solution. ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
why can’t you make an alt also i’m sure you know why you were banned

·
Registered
35,981 Posts
registration is closed. i made a joke with scott a little bit before i was banned that i explained in a previous post, but it was nothing worse than jokes i’ve made with him in the past, so i doubt that’s it
I remember that day the site kept crashing back to back and he was pissed saying people contribute nothing to the site (no donos, no meaningful discussion, not even good jokes) and saying he was pissed. You probably just joked at the wrong time so he perma'd you, which is really fucked.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I remember that day the site kept crashing back to back and he was pissed saying people contribute nothing to the site (no donos, no meaningful discussion, not even good jokes) and saying he was pissed. You probably just joked at the wrong time so he perma'd you, which is really fucked.
that’s kinda what i’m thinking. i just wish i could get some kinda closure on this, but instead, they’re shutting down any convo of getting me unbanned.
i w o n t l e t t h e m f o r g e t m e

21 - 40 of 66 Posts