2,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Misunderstood said:
Mans moving like an ambassador now, the boy an icon
His progressed Sun (ego, sense of self) just moved out of Scorpio and into Sagittarius in February, and it will remain in Sagittarius for the next 30 years. Sagittarius is the sign of foreign cultures, travel, and expansion, and he will find this becomes his identity more and more. I wouldn't be surprised if he ended up eventually settling down in a foreign country, at least part time. Drake has a strong Jupiter in his chart anyway (Jupiter rules Sagittarius) evidenced by how cultured he's always been, so this will become even more a part of him as he incorporates other cultures into his identity moving into middle age. He'd make a great ambassador.

·
Registered
22,659 Posts
Georgiana said:
His progressed Sun (ego, sense of self) just moved out of Scorpio and into Sagittarius in February, and it will remain in the Sagittarius for the next 30 years. Sagittarius is the sign of foreign cultures, travel, and expansion, and he will find this becomes his identity more and more. I wouldn't be surprised if he ended up eventually settling down in a foreign country, at least part time. Drake has a strong Jupiter in his chart anyway (Jupiter rules Sagittarius) evidenced by how cultured he's always been, so this will become even more a part of him as he incorporates other cultures into his identity moving into middle age. He'd make a great ambassador.
No idea what any of this means but i agree

·
Registered
215,680 Posts
Georgiana said:
Seems like some people are not happy about the subject matter.

https://twitter.com/kay_angel/status/747421792923422721

I don't know much about SA's history with "the youth of '76." Any South Africans (or anyone educated on this topic) care to explain?
The Soweto Uprising was a series of protests led by high school students in South Africa that began on the morning of 16 June 1976.

Students from numerous Sowetan schools began to protest in the streets of Soweto in response to the introduction of Afrikaans as the medium of instruction in local schools.[2] It is estimated that 20,000 students took part in the protests. They were met with fierce police brutality. The number of protesters killed by police is usually given as 176, but estimates of up to 700 have been made. In remembrance of these events, the 16th of June is now a public holiday in South Africa, named Youth Day.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soweto_uprising

·
Premium Member
59,845 Posts
1 - 20 of 121 Posts