Registered
Vietbrah馃檹 said:
Grenade, Just The Way You Are, Locked Out of Heaven, When I Was Your Man
Never knew Grenade and Just The Way You Are were that big, great for him

Registered
Drake did it with fewer songs too

Registered
When both your favorite make artists are at the top of the game :banderas:

EDIT: We thinking Drake topping Rihanna by the time Scorpion comes out or a little bit afterwards?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Drake did 19 weeks at #1 in 2016 (10 weeks for One Dance, 9 weeks for Work), so far 12 weeks in 2018 (11 weeks for God's Plan, 1 week for Nice For What). He also did 1 week in 2010 for What's My Name.

Registered
Apollo C. said:

EDIT: We thinking Drake topping Rihanna by the time Scorpion comes out or a little bit afterwards?
Power Ranger with the du!!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Apollo C. said:

He still hasn鈥檛 dropped his usual pop smash (Find Your Love, Take Care, HOWGH, One Dance, Fake Love) so I can see him breaking it if he drops the a week or two before the album. Don鈥檛 think NFW will be able to stay atop for another 9 weeks to break Rih鈥檚 record

Registered
Vietbrah馃檹 said:
He still hasn鈥檛 dropped his usual pop smash (Find Your Love, Take Care, HOWGH, One Dance, Fake Love) so I can see him breaking it if he drops the a week or two before the album. Don鈥檛 think NFW will be able to stay atop for another 9 weeks to break Rih鈥檚 record
not 4 nice is the pop smash dummy

1 - 20 of 23 Posts