Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
14,417 Posts
Forget Kanye, it would be fun to watch him block everyone that releases that month, but nah. I rather he drop at the end, let everyone get their stuff out of the way.

·
Banned
25,139 Posts
thedastardly said:
Forget Kanye, it would be fun to watch him block everyone that releases that month, but nah. I rather he drop at the end, let everyone get their stuff out of the way.

3,845 Posts
Htownwolf said:
kanye was disrespectful when he made the comments about for free
In what way was it disrespectful? Drake just took it the wrong way.
Kanye literally said "I LOVE DRAKE, WE ALL LOVE DRAKE, I LOVE KHALED, WE ALL LOVE KHALED"

·
Registered
44,416 Posts
skylights. said:
Kanye literally said "I LOVE DRAKE, WE ALL LOVE DRAKE, I LOVE KHALED, WE ALL LOVE KHALED"
i dont give a damn what he said
Just because you say I love drake I love khaled doesnt mean shit if you literally say something negative the next line
And obviously drake felt disrespected as he spoke out against the comments

·
Registered
9,164 Posts
If Taylor Swift dropped the same day as him she'd outsell him x5.
Does that mean she's better? Fuck no :what:
Kids See Ghost out June 8th :yejoice:

·
Registered
22,670 Posts
skylights. said:
lol you ignored everything that came after that. That's like when ppl say "I love blank BUT...". It's passive aggressive.

3,845 Posts
Htownwolf said:
i dont give a damn what he said
Just because you say I love drake I love khaled doesnt mean shit if you literally say something negative the next line
And obviously drake felt disrespected as he spoke out against the comments
What's so disrespectful about saying a overplyed song is overplayed

·
Registered
14,417 Posts
skylights. said:
What's so disrespectful about saying a overplyed song is overplayed
You don't go out in public and talk shit about your friends/their work, so why is this acceptable? He basically implied Drake paid off radio stations. Drake has never put down Kanye's art. If he can't do the same because he's jealous, then that's not Drake's problem.

1 - 20 of 92 Posts