Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 135 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since Drake is now in London, do you guys think he'll join Rihanna onstage tonight in Manchester??

Arriving:

Leaving just before 6am:

From the DJ:

·
Banned
5,308 Posts
Lmao, just saw WordonRd post the picture. Man, if Drake doesn't marry this girl at the end, he'll be wrecked for life. This kind of connection just doesn't make sense 😂😂😂

·
Banned
5,308 Posts

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
ORTHOdox said:
Lmao, just saw WordonRd post the picture. Man, if Drake doesn't marry this girl at the end, he'll be wrecked for life. This kind of connection just doesn't make sense 😂😂😂
I know right? They can not leave each other alone. She's the ONE, for real.

·
Banned
5,308 Posts
I think both of them would have an exciting relationship if they were to ever officially date. They both love night clubs and strip clubs and that's something they could share together as a couple. That plus Rihanna just seems like an amazing person to date.

In before they lowkey confirm the dating suspicions.

Georgiana said:

·
Registered
14,417 Posts
Georgiana said:
They've been 'hooking up' in public  for 6 months now, which is a record for them. I think this might finally be it. But then again Views confirmed it.  I just wonder how long they're going to keep hiding.

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
thedastardly said:
They've been 'hooking up' in public  for 6 months now, which is a record for them. I think this might finally be it. But then again Views confirmed it.  I just wonder how long they're going to keep hiding.
They'll be done touring this fall. If they're still good by his 30th birthday (which I think they will be because I agree, this is IT), then it'll probably be around that time.

·
Banned
5,308 Posts
Lol, Georgiana is an Aubrih shipper! I still remember the day the Work video came out. Twitter, Instagram and Tumblr were all filled with pictures/gifs from the video.

I think the reason why they've always fallen out has been lowkey because of Drake and his womanizing ways. Seeing how he's managed to stay out of trouble in that department for a good amount of time this year, I could totally see this happening, too.

Georgiana said:
They'll be done touring this fall. If they're still good by his 30th birthday (which I think they will be because I agree, this is IT), then it'll probably be around that time.

·
Banned
5,308 Posts
I wonder if he'll peform at her show. Some Drake and Rihanna fans on Twitter are tired of the both of them being together/not being together. Can't say I don't feel their pain, lol.

1 - 20 of 135 Posts