Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
133,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Drake will be 30-32 when he drops his 5th album
I hope he makes songs like I believe I can fly, heal the world, they don't really care about us, what's going on, losing my way
Drake is the closet thing to MJ Impact wise this generation, he could help try to stop violence and bring peace to the world
And his rap songs should be like dear mama, changes, this can't be life.
I just don't wanna hear a 30 year old sing about fighting at cheese cake or you use to call me on my cell phone
When you turn 30 it's time to make mature music, I loved views by the way

·
Registered
6,569 Posts
He can rap/sing about his happiness if he's in love. It all depends on the happenings in his life.
They don't want me to have another love song...like wtf
How about a song about a newborn?

·
Banned
12,413 Posts
he should sing about what he's passionate about and what's going on with him personally
we want that drizzy and if he evolves he evolves if he doesn't he doesn't
let him be

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
There's nothing wrong with love songs. Well written love songs are the stuff of legend and are often classics in themselves. However, I agree they can't be immature love songs. After 30 that stuff is not cute in the least.

I think a mature, happier, committed, emotionally fulfilled Drake in love could be inspiring in itself. That's growth.

I do hope to see him become less myopic, though. Less navel-gazing. As one gets older they should become less self-absorbed, not more. I think he's on his way. Self-assessment and introspection will always be a part of Drake's music, though. That's just who he is.

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
Nexizimas said:
Hov still rap about selling drugs and that ***** in his mid 40s
And he looks ridiculous doing it. Him and Pusha T.

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
you disappoint me said:
he should sing about what he's passionate about and what's going on with him personally
we want that drizzy and if he evolves he evolves if he doesn't he doesn't
let him be
he's still making songs about girls that left him 5+ years ago, that's not telling us whats going on with him

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
Is it a certain type of love song you don't want him to make or just more "mature" love songs? MJ still had a bunch of love songs he made, on HIStory and Invincible

1 - 20 of 33 Posts