Kanye to The banner

Who is the better rapper?

1 - 20 of 320 Posts

·
Registered
10,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who is the better rapper? Sales are completely irrelevant. We are talking about talent to rap. Not talent to promote and sell an album.

Why is the one you chose a better rapper?
Don't say "Sean made "A$$"; Drake is better"
or some weightless argument referring to Marvin's Room or some Drake song that you don't like
Use their best songs to argue it, not their worst.

·
Banned
11,144 Posts
they are both clever rappers, both use that super duper flow style well, i'm sure i speak for everyone when i say i enjoy them (i don't find them soft and hate them like everyone else does)
drake needs to stick to what he's doing. he can't be matched in the r&b/rap game
sean's is more hip-hop oriented with his no i.d. beats

like them both

·
Registered
25,743 Posts
This poll shouldn't even be close. Big Sean has a couple of good songs, but for the most part his rap skills are nonexistent.

Drake, on the other hand, is on a roll as of late. A year ago, when Sean still had some hype and Drake dropped TML, maybe it'd be a closer call. But now? :cmon:

·
Registered
18,806 Posts
Big Sean is a better rapper, while Drake is the better artist.

Props to Drake for House of Balloons too.

Sean is also the reason we have that stupid form of a punchline.

·
Registered
873 Posts
more than half the people on this site Hate Sean cause of the shit he raps about so they're gonna vote for Drake so this is irrelevant

·
Registered
10,058 Posts
Steve SP said:
more than half the people on this site Hate Sean cause of the shit he raps about so they're gonna vote for Drake so this is irrelevant
And over half this site hates Drake for whatever reason so your point is?

1 - 20 of 320 Posts