Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Why was Drake removed from All of the Lights?

People have been saying that he was never actually on the track, it was a reference track or something? The track is a number one hit regardless but having Drake on a track is instant radio play nowadays, so I don't get the motivation for removing him.

Anyways I think he sounded pretty good on it, changing up his flow. I just want to know why he's not on the final? and if he was ever on the final?

Thanks

Registered
WWKD said:
Why was Drake removed from All of the Lights?

People have been saying that he was never actually on the track, it was a reference track or something? The track is a number one hit regardless but having Drake on a track is instant radio play nowadays, so I don't get the motivation for removing him.
I would rather have an amazing track without Drake and never hear it on the radio or tv tbh.

The danger of having Drake on a track is that it is likely to sound like, well every Drake track.

Banned
pat7676 said:
I excepted some more hate for drake from you, Andre :(
Lmao well tbh i used to like drake his new shit is wack tho occasionally he shows glimps of his old self (paris morton music,etc) either way alot people hate drake witha passion but like wayne?.. what kinda shit is that
wayne sucks dick!

Premium Member
Andre3k said:
lol everyone on here is a drake hater smh he isnt that bad
Andre3k said:
Andre3k said:
Andre3k said:
Andre3k said:
Andre3k said:
Andre3k said:

Registered
That would be kind of embarrassing though; if he was originally on it, to be removed, after Kanye made room for like 12 different artists.聽

1 - 20 of 89 Posts