Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
M

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that there's gonna be like a huge line-up of guests for Ye's AOTL song on MBDTF but ..... originally before the first leaked people said Ghetto University (AOTL) would have Drake on it??  :kanyeshrug:

the new line-up doesn't have his name on, and I'm just wondering about whatever happened there! :mystery:



But yeahhh I would really like to see them both do a song together since I really like Drake too.......

if you know something, drop it down here guys!! vvvvv


Thanks!!!
:yay:


:epic:
 
M

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol ok cool I didn't know about that... thanks bro
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,851 Posts
kanyexwestxfan said:
lol ok cool I didn't know about that... thanks bro
For real? Nobody heard about any of that? Obviously i don't know for sure, but there was a several incidents that made them fall through. First was Kanye taking shots at Drake's personal producer "40", which led to Boi-1da tweeting and taking shots at Kanye's production skills. And recently i read something about Drake saying that Kanye's lyrics were driven off of his ego and his were based on actual life experiences
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,534 Posts
manny_24 said:
For real? Nobody heard about any of that? Obviously i don't know for sure, but there was a several incidents that made them fall through. First was Kanye taking shots at Drake's personal producer "40", which led to Boi-1da tweeting and taking shots at Kanye's production skills. And recently i read something about Drake saying that Kanye's lyrics were driven off of his ego and his were based on actual life experiences
so you're just speculating... Ok
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,851 Posts
Manny said:
so you're just speculating... Ok
Here's sources. Sorry im not like Drake's rep or anything lol i don't actually know what went down but here's links

Here: about the Kanye/40/Boi-1da beef:
http://rapradar.com/2010/08/19/kanye-mad-at-40-for-borrowing-sound/
http://slumz.boxden.com/f87/boi-1da-fires-shots-kanye-beef-way-1430710/

Here: about what Drake said about Kanye's lyrics
http://allhiphop.com/stories/rumors/archive/2010/09/24/22404796.aspx
http://ksfm.radio.com/2010/10/02/drake-starts-beef-with-kanye/
http://johnjohnsaidit.com/drake-starts-beef-with-kanye/
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
191 Posts
manny_24 said:
And recently i read something about Drake saying that Kanye's lyrics were driven off of his ego and his were based on actual life experiences
The fuck is he talking about? Life experiences? Since when?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,851 Posts
Manny said:
so you're just speculating... Ok
Also, there has to be some truth to this or else why wouldn't Drakes verse be on AOTL, and why hasn't Drake (who was one of 'Ye's go-to guys all summer) not appeared on one good friday track yet? We've seen literally every other name but Drake on a song
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,851 Posts
TROY said:
The fuck is he talking about? Life experiences? Since when?
Drake talks about life experiences all the time, practically all Thank Me Later was. Not big on Drake, but just sayin
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
47,646 Posts
Ego Driven? "Last name Ever, first name Greatest" Drake GTFO! and that song came bout before he released ONE album. hypocrites these days
 
1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Top