Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 259 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just realized that he ain't got what Jay had, Rihanna, Kanye & Cole.
He ain't got what Wayne had, him, Nicki.
He ain't got what Kanye has, Sean, Cudi, Travis, Legend, him and a generation of artists.
Drake almost had The Weeknd, but nope.

I love Majid, but they sold like 7k copies. I love PND, but i'm starting to think he missed his window. Roy the future, but he ain't ever gon be mainstream.

C'mon Drake, stop cosigning all these one hit wonders. Sign an legendary artist.

You can't disagree with my point, he gotta do it sooner than later. The next Aaliyah?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
100,373 Posts
No he doesn't

Jay didn't start signing big names until he was declining

Wayne started YM after nearly 10 years in the game, same with Kanye
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
11,423 Posts
Don't worry he'll sign me soon, big tings coming, I'll always hold Drake sxn down :khaled2:.

Also why y'all gotta compare with others? Papi gonna do his own thing.

KTTMusic said:
C'mon Drake, stop cosigning all these one hit wonders. Sign an legendary artist.

You can't disagree with my point, he gotta do it sooner than later. The next Aaliyah?
You're delusional if you think Party, Majid and Me are one hit wonders. Sales doesn't equate to the amount of passion fans have, however few there are. A female is a good idea though.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
pt. said:
No he doesn't

Jay didn't start signing big names until he was declining

Wayne started YM after nearly 10 years in the game, same with Kanye
Yes, this would be plausible if he never signed anyone. But he has 3 artist, that aren't making waves
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
68,977 Posts
He won't sign a potential superstar artist because he doesn't want competition. We all know that. When his own career begins to decline, then he'll sign someone who has the potential to become as big as him.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
100,373 Posts
KTTMusic said:
Yes, this would be plausible if he never signed anyone. But he has 3 artist, that aren't making waves
Jay also had Beanie Sigel, Young Chris and Freeway and they never made waves

whats your point
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
453 Posts
Earth Angel said:
Don't worry he'll sign me soon, big tings coming, I'll always hold Drake sxn down :khaled2:.

Also why y'all gotta compare with others? Papi gonna do his own thing. You're delusional if you think Party, Majid and Me are one hit wonders. Sales doesn't equate to the amount of passion fans have, however few there are.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
pt. said:
Jay also had Beanie Sigel, Young Chris and Freeway and they never made waves

whats your point
They were never the only 3 people on the label. Cmon, at least be rational here
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
716 Posts
Earth Angel said:
Don't worry he'll sign me soon, big tings coming, I'll always hold Drake sxn down :khaled2:.

Also why y'all gotta compare with others? Papi gonna do his own thing. You're delusional if you think Party, Majid and Me are one hit wonders. Sales doesn't equate to the amount of passion fans have, however few there are. A female is a good idea though.
shut the fuck up im tired of you
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,198 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Earth Angel said:
Don't worry he'll sign me soon, big tings coming, I'll always hold Drake sxn down :khaled2:.

Also why y'all gotta compare with others? Papi gonna do his own thing. You're delusional if you think Party, Majid and Me are one hit wonders. Sales doesn't equate to the amount of passion fans have, however few there are.
Never said Party, Majid are one hit wonders. To be honest, they have no hits. But thats besides the point, I love them. I was alluding to all the one hit wonders Drizzy COSIGNS. The Migos, Fetty etc
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Drry said:
Ya, not right now I suppose. But if he want ovo to last, he need someone big to rep the label, like he and nicki did for young money.
At least, you rational
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,996 Posts
Wayne, Jay and Ye starting signing people that were big after their prime was over fam, why the fuck would he want to Wayne himself when he has 2 or 3 albums in him
 
1 - 20 of 259 Posts
Top