·
Registered
8,229 Posts
ovovale said:
ey shut your bitch ass up
thinking you an insider because there's a ovo shop near your place :jordanlaff:
would not even be able to afford ovo without your parents money :jordanlaff:
your insta literally spammed with happy birthday drake posts
when i registered 2015 you was on here taking L's everyday and now it's 2017 and nothing changed :koolaid:
man i knew you stopped growing physically after your 11th birthday but you mentally stuck aswell :dead:
holy shit LMAOOOO

·
Registered
16,427 Posts
This might be his most fun project

So many different sounds and styles on this

Can play any track and then just let the rest play out from there depending on how I’m feelin 🌺

:rejoice:

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
.deezysan said:
This might be his most fun project

So many different sounds and styles on this

Can play any track and then just let the rest play out from there depending on how I’m feelin 🌺

:rejoice:
true that
the last good drake album
scorpion has like 4 good songs on it

IYRTITL and NWTS still goat though

·
Registered
14,251 Posts
Kristaps🍺 said:
The only thing I hear you guys diss me about is that I buy a lot of ovo merch? I'm sorry I made more money then you fucking losers when I was 16 and blew it on fine Canadian street wear. Pulled up fitted at every function and had tings begging to borrow my owl sweaters. I'm also glad I'm the only one confident enough to link their personal social media, you're alll insecure losers hiding behind a computer screen. um what store was I outside of at 8 am? I met Ryan at Saint laurent, obvious that your broke ass has no idea what the inside of that store looks like. None of my followers are bought. I also don't wait in lines anywhere, 9 times out of 10 I got a plug. Oh and get hypee itt. He's got me on snapchat, since you trust him, you can have him vouch for me..snap him all the time from the yolo. I would love to see what your real life is like. I imagine it is a 22 year old with no job and filled with regret. $33.76 in your checking account and hitting up kids from your old high school begging them to link but they always thought you were weird. lol you work? That sucks...fuck minimum wage

131181 - 131200 of 131215 Posts