Kanye to The banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DJ Kojo is a friend of mine from East Lansing, Michigan and is the DJ for The Specktators. He sent this over to me the other day, and the more I listen to it, the more and more I like it better than the original. The original was dope, but it was a bit bland in my personal opinion. This spices it up a bit!

Positive and negative feedback is encouraged!

https://soundcloud.com/brucepettit%2Fdrake-marvins-room-dj-kojo

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
i'll agree that the first one was very bland. this one is more "up tempo-ish".... i'd probably listen to this version over the OG. tell kojo good job

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
TopBillionCMG said:
i'll agree that the first one was very bland. this one is more "up tempo-ish".... i'd probably listen to this version over the OG. tell kojo good job
Will do! I appreciate the feedback. I didn't really care for the song much when I heard it, but now that he flipped it, it sparked my interest in it again.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
BrucePettit said:
Will do! I appreciate the feedback. I didn't really care for the song much when I heard it, but now that he flipped it, it sparked my interest in it again.
word.. comment in my thread please

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Resurrection. said:
I prefer this over the original.
I'm glad! Not only am I glad that you like Kojo's work, but that I wasn't the only one who didn't think Drake's track wasn't as stand out as everyone thought. It was dope, but not a song that was worth almost 2 weeks straight as a trending topic on Twitter. Gimme a break!

·
Registered
23 Posts
BrucePettit said:
I'm glad! Not only am I glad that you like Kojo's work, but that I wasn't the only one who didn't think Drake's track wasn't as stand out as everyone thought. It was dope, but not a song that was worth almost 2 weeks straight as a trending topic on Twitter. Gimme a break!
Exactly. It wasn't that great.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts