Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm just gonna post some videos I took of the concert ...it'll be updated shortly.

Final Exams are no joke. #TakeCare

Drake Performs "Headlines' For First Time (Squashes Rumours Between Him & Big Sean)

Drake Performs "I'm On One" & Talks Music Industry

Drake Performs "Miss Me" (Gets Intimate and Compliments The Audience)

Drake Performs "Best I Ever Had" (Reggae Remix)

Drake Performs "Fancy" (Calls Outs All Girls)

Drake Performs "Wildfire (Remix)"

Drake Covers Destiny's Child's "Say My Name"

Drake Spits "Made Men" Verse

Proud to be Canadian. #takecare

...adding more when I have time. Feel free to add any concert footage from that night yourselves!

·
Registered
4,509 Posts
goodmusicboi said:
drake don't want beef with good music :hah:
So when he's "taking shots" and being "too cocky" you slam him. And when he sets the record straight, clears the air, you clown him. Why do you even bother with this section--to throw your head back and laugh all the time? If Drake is so weak to you, why bother?

·
Registered
4,509 Posts
The other songs were live but this one he is still using a backing track, I noticed. He isn't quite ready to tackle this one 100% live and that's probably why he didn't do it at the OVO Fest.

·
Banned
8,071 Posts
ThatChick said:
So when he's "taking shots" and being "too cocky" you slam him. And when he sets the record straight, clears the air, you clown him. Why do you even bother with this section--to throw your head back and laugh all the time? If Drake is so weak to you, why bother?
hahahaha i was just kidding calm down!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.