Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
19,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I became everything u thought you were gonna be. Something along those lines. Its on Joe buddens podcast

·
Registered
19,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
laxos2050 said:
naw,it sounds like he was just predicting the next lines
i dont think so. He heard some shit

·
Registered
16,854 Posts
ViewsSoFar6 said:
i dont think so. He heard some shit
he said he was paranoid that drake was gonna go at him and hated waiting for 8 weeks for the song to drop so he dropped his shit today cuz he didn't wanna worry or stress about drake's move on july 4th weekend :drakelaff:

·
Registered
900 Posts
laxos2050 said:
he said he was paranoid that drake was gonna go at him and hated waiting for 8 weeks for the song to drop so he dropped his shit today cuz he didn't wanna worry or stress about drake's move on july 4th weekend :drakelaff:
LMFAO Joe fucked up, now when drake releases that track everyone will think it's a response to Joe :hah:

·
Banned
2,645 Posts
kingkash said:
LMFAO Joe fucked up, now when drake releases that track everyone will think it's a response to Joe :hah:
not the 1st time joe budden does this

he architected a fake beef with jay z
jay z spat a freestyle on pump it up instrumental
and he was just rapping making a lot of ball references etc

and joe budden freestyled on the pump it up beat replying to each of those hov lines that weren't even about budden...

n that's how the "jay z joe budden beef" started

stupid as hell

budden released a diss track a few years after that, said some shit like "if u mike jordan then to this new generation, the only thing we remember is when A.I. crossed him"

and jay z replied in a song with a 1-line at the end of his verse: "tell them regular joes, button up"

·
Registered
900 Posts
itiswhatitism said:

and joe budden freestyled on the pump it up beat replying to each of those hov lines that weren't even about budden...

stupid as hell

budden released a diss track a few years after that, said some shit like "if u mike jordan then to this new generation, the only thing we remember is when A.I. crossed him"

and jay z replied in a song with a 1-line at the end of his verse: "tell them regular joes, button up"
Smh he really is stupid

·
Registered
28,151 Posts
see. this is corny. i knew it was a Meek type situation that caused Joe to drop right before the song was supposed to be coming out. this is a lil different since a video was shot and i'm sure it wasn't directly sent to Joe. but still. music industry shady

·
Registered
133,915 Posts
itiswhatitism said:

stupid as hell

that Jayz shit ruined his career
Dude was doing his thang in 2003, he had pump it up he was being featured on a couple r&b tracks spitting a verse
Then the Jayz shit happened and Joe career stopped and he had to become a underground rapper

·
Registered
544 Posts
"pump pump pump it up, I'm not a one hit rapper they all know my stuff,
Turned into that ***** that you thought you was,"

Along those lines ^
Quote me when it drops ☔

·
Registered
28,151 Posts
ItsBrooks said:
"pump pump pump it up, I'm not a one hit rapper they all know my stuff,