Votes: 4 44.4%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Banned
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yall can call Drake soft.. You can say how Drake always talks about women.. But Cudi talks about the same things that Drake does, except Cudi is a lot less talented. Seriously think about it, Cudi raps and "sings". Doesn't Drake do the same thing? They both talk about being sad and what the fame brings into their life. They also both have songs where they both just go in rapping. I know Im finna get a lot of hate because this is the Cudi Section, but if I posted this in the Drake Section everyone would just agree with me. So considering those facts, Drake is the GOAT compared to Kid Cudi.

Now go head and hate me

G

·
Cool Hand Luke said:
Yall can call Drake soft.. You can say how Drake always talks about women.. But Cudi talks about the same things that Drake does, except Cudi is a lot less talented. Seriously think about it, Cudi raps and "sings". Doesn't Drake do the same thing? They both talk about being sad and what the fame brings into their life. They also both have songs where they both just go in rapping. I know Im finna get a lot of hate because this is the Cudi Section, but if I posted this in the Drake Section everyone would just agree with me. So considering those facts, Drake is the GOAT compared to Kid Cudi.

Now go head and hate me
Lolno

·
Banned
9,194 Posts
You said Cudi always sings about women. Have you listened to....umm....any of his music with the exception of like, 3 songs?

Explain, please. I'm all ears.

·
Premium Member
72,473 Posts
XB THE WIZARD said:
:work: wait did you just state an opinion? oh okay.
Saying Drake>Cudi is stating it as a fact. Saying "I think Drake is better than Cudi" is an opinion. get your shit straight.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Cool Hand Luke said:

Now go head and hate me
It's not what they do, it's how they do it. Drake does it in a soulful kind of way that's honestly kind of unique to him. Reason ncomparisons are always made of Drake & Cudi is because Cudi also has a very unique way of making music. I connect with both musicians (altho drake's music is more tailored for the ladies; while cudi's music is more for dealing with personal tribulations).

·
Banned
9,194 Posts
I don't get what you're trying to accomplish here, other than trolling.

Why does it matter to you so much that other people like his music? You making a thread every day telling us that he sucks, or so and so is better, isn't going to make us change our minds.

·
Banned
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
4LK said:
You said Cudi always sings about women. Have you listened to....umm....any of his music with the exception of like, 3 songs?

Explain, please. I'm all ears.
With that exception.. That's it... Women is the only difference.. They're both sad rappers

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.