Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 1928 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Release Date - TBA

Cover - N/A

8/4/10 "Me and 40 working on it, I got you. I think I got a great body of work with that tape. I'm gonna do it like I do all my other tapes. I'm gonna make a night out of it. Just make sure you're on the Net that night downloading, and it's yours. I feel the people deserve it. It's hard for me to put out free rap albums these days. So the best I can do is switch genres and put something out for free. It'll be yours very soon." MTV

9/15/10 "I don't know if it'll be next month," he told MTV News on Saturday during his VMA rehearsal. "I'm hoping for Christmastime. I'd really love to get it out for Christmastime. Next month, I'll be on tour. I'm gonna really get to put the finishing touches on it in November and December. Because it's a mixtape, I don't have to wait for the production of it."

8/2/11 I am truly enjoying my life right now. Its been so long since I have wrote anything on here because I feel like for a while I was trying to digest it all and save it for the music. But its finally set in that I am living my dreams and doing with all my closest friends from Toronto. I wake up and never know what to expect from any given day but good or bad I always learn something from it. I have decided that I am going to push "It's Never Enough" and focus completely on delivering Take Care to you all. I feel like my mind is truly ready to make this next album NOW and I don't want that feeling to escape me.

Confirmed Tracks
I Get Lonely Too Download |

·
Registered
154 Posts
Looking forward to this. I love Drake's R&B, but I just hope there are some Houstatlantavegas or Shut It Down type tracks in it (R&B + rap verse).

·
Premium Member
10,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Zero said:
Looking forward to this. I love Drake's R&B, but I just hope there are some Houstatlantavegas or Shut It Down type tracks in it (R&B + rap verse).
Yes. :wom:

1 - 20 of 1928 Posts