Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
honestly the closest he has come is best i ever had. a great song is something every great artist needs. you know how andre 3k made hey ya which surpassed it eclipsed it transcended. it's one of the greatest songs, not just a great rap song.

for drake to be great he needs to get back on his pop shit and off this morose storytelling dregs and write something great.

Registered
Discman22 said:
honestly the closest he has come is best i ever had. a great song is something every great artist needs. you know how andre 3k made hey ya which surpassed it eclipsed it transcended. it's one of the greatest songs, not just a great rap song.

for drake to be great he needs to get back on his pop shit and off this morose storytelling dregs and write something great.
marvin's room tbh

Banned
Discman22 said:

he has yet to even write a good song.

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
Mr. Yeezy said:
he has yet to even write a good song.
some ppl don't like drake. u have to accept you're one of these ppl. you are allergic to drake. your constitution rejects drake. you need to let go accept move on.

Premium Member
i like his music, but he doesnt have a signature song. most artists dont now. cole...

Banned
Discman22 said:
some ppl don't like drake. u have to accept you're one of these ppl. you are allergic to drake. your constitution rejects drake. you need to let go accept move on.
nah i like some of dudes music, the fact of the matter is that he's a shitty writer who can only talk about generic bullshit thats radio material. Thats fact :kanyeshrug:
He has some nice music imo but when it comes to subject matter and originality, he's one of the flattest in music.

Registered
Discussion Starter #14
Mr. Yeezy said:
nah i like some of dudes music, the fact of the matter is that he's a shitty writer who can only talk about generic bullshit thats radio material. Thats fact :kanyeshrug:
He has some nice music imo but when it comes to subject matter and originality, he's one of the flattest in music.
:cmon: nobody talks about women like drake. he's a good writer. he brings a unique perspective to mainstream rap pop. albeit the simp perspective

Registered
Mr. Yeezy said:
im jus sayin :kanyeshrug:
you shouldn't be talking shit about Rose missing FT's when he has clutched more games this season than any of your Knicks have
Melo has been my favorite player and nuggets have been my favorite team since he started... But if you look at percentage of current players.. melo has the best game winning percentage.. Rose isn't as clutch as melo..

Banned
Doing It Wrong said:
Melo has been my favorite player and nuggets have been my favorite team since he started... But if you look at percentage of current players.. melo has the best game winning percentage.. Rose isn't as clutch as melo..
yeh I said THIS season. Melo is the most clutch player in the NBA but this season he's been flat (until the last few games with Amare out when he went HAM).

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.