Kanye to The banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Drake needed Paris Morton Music cleared cuz it has the same beat as Aston Martin Music so he put him on Money In The Grave and gave him Gold Roses

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Drake needed Paris Morton Music cleared cuz it has the same beat as Aston Martin Music so he put him on Money In The Grave and gave him Gold Roses

·
Registered
5,925 Posts
I see where you’re coming from Op but my theory has always been that Drake needed Paris Morton Music cleared cuz it has the same beat as Aston Martin Music so he put him on Money In The Grave and gave him Gold Roses

:khaled:

·
Banned
1,434 Posts
That's not the whole story. Part of the story is Drake needed Paris Morton Music cleared cuz it has the same beat as Aston Martin Music so he put him on Money In The Grave and gave him Gold Roses

·
Registered
556 Posts
"Pride" said:
I see where you’re coming from Op but my theory has always been that Drake needed Paris Morton Music cleared cuz it has the same beat as Aston Martin Music so he put him on Money In The Grave and gave him Gold Roses

:khaled:
Ok this can’t be true though because Drake needed Paris Morton Music cleared cuz it has the same beat as Aston Martin Music so he put him on Money In The Grave and gave him Gold Roses

·
Registered
217 Posts
Emperor Penguin said:
That's not the whole story. Part of the story is Drake needed Paris Morton Music cleared cuz it has the same beat as Aston Martin Music so he put him on Money In The Grave and gave him Gold Roses

·
Registered
9,808 Posts
Bug if true, however Drake needed Paris Morton Music cleared cuz it has the same beat as Aston Martin Music so he put him on Money In The Grave and gave him Gold Roses

·
Registered
15,004 Posts
everyone itt is wrong, Drake actually needed Paris Morton Music cleared cuz it has the same beat as Aston Martin Music so he put him on Money In The Grave and gave him Gold Roses

·
Banned
6,077 Posts
y’all can stan war all you want. the truth of the matter is Drake needed Paris Morton Music cleared cuz it has the same beat as Aston Martin Music so he put him on Money In The Grave and gave him Gold Roses

·
Registered
9,808 Posts
By the way, idk if I make myself abundantly clear, so allow me to reiterate the inconsistencies in the matter of Drake needed Paris Morton Music cleared cuz it has the same beat as Aston Martin Music so he put him on Money In The Grave and gave him Gold Roses

·
Registered
17,398 Posts
:clap: Yo imagine if Drake needed Paris Morton Music cleared cuz it has the same beat as Aston Martin Music so he put him on Money In The Grave and gave him Gold Roses

·
Registered
62,871 Posts
gorillaz said:
y’all can stan war all you want. the truth of the matter is Drake needed Paris Morton Music cleared cuz it has the same beat as Aston Martin Music so he put him on Money In The Grave and gave him Gold Roses
yup these drake stans stupid as fuck cause  Drake actually needed Paris Morton Music cleared cuz it has the same beat as Aston Martin Music so he put him on Money In The Grave and gave him Gold Roses

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.