Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

Banned
Damn he turning into Kanye haha.

Always wondered how people like Jay Z, Lil Wayne, Young Thug and Future remember their lyrics. They freestyle everything and have hundreds of songs. Recall reading the other day that Jay Z was doing a B sides concert and was spitting lines from some of the most obscure tracks from his first couple of albums. Do they rap genius their own shit and practise at home? Haha

Registered
I get joy from seeing this man, drake has a came a really really long way, this man has given us hit song after hit song and this is just beautiful

Registered
Vietbrah said:
Drake didn't meet QM until the New Years 2015
I know. Meek stans and in general, Drake haters, don't care about logic and the truth. They are just gonna cry "ghostwriter". Tbh I didn't even know he had a remix to this song.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Joe James said:
I know. Meek stans and in general, Drake haters, don't care about logic and the truth. They are just gonna cry "ghostwriter". Tbh I didn't even know he had a remix to this song.
Truuuuuu, people will reach at anything these days

Registered
Lol! I always feel bad when this happens to artists, but it's also funny at the same time. I remember reading somewhere that Nas was reading the lyrics to one of his songs off of his phone while performing one time because he forgot the lyrics.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts