Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not even really featured, but he kept popping up in the Serena Williams documentary BBC aired tonight (filmed last summer). Apparently they even have footage of them at karaoke :maybe:




https://twitter.com/rebertie/status/749748049262575617
Drake kept popping up in the Serena documentary on BBC tonight lmao
.

UK fam, hook us up with more footage if you can.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,417 Posts
This thing lasted 1-2 months tops but it keeps popping up when they talk about her now. People even brought him up when she had a loss recently. That's weird but interesting. I'm surprised he consented to be a part of it at all.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
133,915 Posts
thedastardly said:
This thing lasted 1-2 months tops but it keeps popping up when they talk about her now. People even brought him up when she had a loss recently. That's weird but interesting. I'm surprised he consented to be a part of it at all.
because post back to back and hotline bling Drake is bigger than Serena
Drake brings a lot of attention nowadays 
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,996 Posts
Ant Geezy said:
because post back to back and hotline bling Drake is bigger than Serena
Drake brings a lot of attention nowadays 
Yeah I noticed that, blogs and a large majority of paparazzi obsessed with Drake now it's insane

 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,308 Posts
Georgiana said:
Not even really featured, but he kept popping up in the Serena Williams documentary BBC aired tonight (filmed last summer). Apparently they even have footage of them at karaoke :maybe:




https://twitter.com/rebertie/status/749748049262575617.

UK fam, hook us up with more footage if you can.
Lol, wow. I really shipped both of them last. Serena seemed like she was really into him.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,308 Posts
thedastardly said:
This thing lasted 1-2 months tops but it keeps popping up when they talk about her now. People even brought him up when she had a loss recently. That's weird but interesting. I'm surprised he consented to be a part of it at all.
Well, despite how things ended between them, I'm sure they're still friends and Drake still cares about her. He was a large part of the conversation around her last summer so it made sense that he'd be included in it (Rihanna would have totally acted like it didn't happen btw, lol).

But it's lowkey weird how they keep bringing him up. She was a star before Drake became one and he shouldn't be the centre of what she does professionally.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,308 Posts
STCWastemon said:
Drake got scared of her, prob hit him with the batista bomb while he tried to give pipe
Lowkey, Serena is one of the softest women at heart. The girl is emotional as hell. I remember when she had that meltdown on Twitter a few years ago right after her and Drake's first rodeo. Drake was spotted with another woman and she kept tweeting "Really? Really?!" Her stylist had to tweet at her to chill. I honestly wonder how Drake manages to rope his exes in even after he's done them wrong in the past. Must be a skill.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,308 Posts
Jeezus said:
Yeah I noticed that, blogs and a large majority of paparazzi obsessed with Drake now it's insane
He's reached another height of fame and popularity. It's scary how much this can keep on because I'm sure it's a lot for him as it is.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,839 Posts
ORTHOdox said:
Lowkey, Serena is one of the softest women at heart. The girl is emotional as hell. I remember when she had that meltdown on Twitter a few years ago right after her and Drake's first rodeo. Drake was spotted with another woman and she kept tweeting "Really? Really?!" Her stylist had to tweet at her to chill. I honestly wonder how Drake manages to rope his exes in even after he's done them wrong in the past. Must be a skill.
she might be soft at heart but she's built like an olympic sprinter.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,486 Posts
Serena tranny butt know she could have edited Drake out of the documentary. Drake probably consented to this when they were together, and signed the papers before they fell out.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,308 Posts
Also, Drake's god daughters, Sade and Spirit, are her BIGGEST fans. They really idolize her. I can see Drake going for one of her games in the future, the only thing is that the media would try to spin it into meaning something else, so that might end up not happening.
 
1 - 20 of 68 Posts
Top