Kanye to The banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Banned
I had tickets for this show but didn't go because all his songs remind me of my boyfriend. Stupidest fucking thing i've ever done, lmao. Friend rang me during Headlines tho, the live band sounded dope.

Premium Member
1 this ***** gonna bust up his knee again running around like a little bitch on stage
2 it makes me so mad to hear all those teenage screams when crew love comes on - 90% of them weren't fucking with abel until they heard that.
3 i still find it funny how (so far) take care will be remember by the masses for a bonus track which drizzy made on a plane to vegas at the last minute. and not one of the other songs which he meticulously crafted together during those late toronto nights.
4 no kendrick, no asap = fail

Premium Member
Zeddy said:
I had tickets for this show but didn't go because all his songs remind me of my boyfriend. Stupidest fucking thing i've ever done, lmao. Friend rang me during Headlines tho, the live band sounded dope.
if i was your boyfriend, i'd never let you go

Read Only
Nxxks said:
also i don't know what the us shows were like but apparently the london show is just full of underage teens and their fucking parents.

L
Dublin show was full of 17 - 25 year olds, for you to be mad about Abel getting exposure from a great song, shows that you are yourself in fact, a bitch.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.