Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Banned
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/6191280/chart-highlights-magic-bleachers-lil-wayne-drake-score-new-no-1s

R&B/Hip-Hop Airplay
*** No. 1 (1 week)*** "Believe Me" Lil Wayne Featuring Drake
Lil Wayne and Drake rewrite R&B/Hip-Hop Airplay history, as "Believe Me" rises 2-1. With the ascent, featured artist Drake scores his 14th No. 1, passing Usher (13) for the most leaders in the chart's 22-year history. Meanwhile, Lil Wayne becomes just the third act, following Drake and Usher, to reach a double-digit No. 1 sum, as "Believe" becomes his 10th topper. The track also reaches the top of Rap Airplay (below).

Drake: 14 #1s
Usher: 13 #1
Lil Wayne: 10 #1s

·
Premium Member
52,731 Posts
as much as I have a disdain for Drake and his fans, this is a fucking huge accolade. Especially over the man Usher.

That's powerful :golfclap:

·
Premium Member
22,965 Posts
Yajirobi wan Kenobi said:
not so much Drake, just his overly aggressive, possessive, eccentric overbearing fans (on KTT and Twitter)
lmao haters bring him up on here more often than we do :hah:

·
Premium Member
22,965 Posts
Yajirobi wan Kenobi said:
I know, it's sickening that people can love/hate a person that much for next to nothing.
i will say there's a lot of idiots on our side that answer Drake seriously to any question :clap:

·
Premium Member
52,731 Posts
Wuzzy said:
i will say there's a lot of idiots on our side that answer Drake seriously to any question :clap:
Yeah, that's what I'm saying. Like I have all his albums and a few mixtapes/throwaways, but some of the people here, fans or haters, elevate the levels of fandom to a ridiculous level

1 - 20 of 105 Posts