Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
14,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who has the energy to go out every night? Doesn't this woman have a show in another country tomorrow?

·
Registered
14,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is also from yesterday apparently but I don't want to believe he wore 4 outfits in one day so I'm not sure of the exact day it's from.

·
Registered
108,473 Posts
thedastardly said:
This is also from yesterday apparently but I don't want to believe he wore 4 outfits in one day so I'm not sure of the exact day it's from.

mans stayed out til 6am again :cosby:

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
Drake looks tired. Mans is probably exhausted from all this time zone hopping. He needs a good night's (or day's, whatever works) rest.

Beautiful couple, though.

·
Banned
5,308 Posts
Georgiana said:
Drake looks tired. Mans is probably exhausted from all this time zone hopping. He needs a good night's (or day's, whatever works) rest.

Beautiful couple, though.
Everyone on Twitter was saying the same thing - that he looks tired. He's still got his tour to prepare for. This is the 4th night now they're partying till the morning. It's enough, please. Don't they get tired?

·
Banned
5,308 Posts
thedastardly said:
Who has the energy to go out every night? Doesn't this woman have a show in another country tomorrow?

They look cute together, whatever, but it's time for him to head back to LA and start tour rehearsals. She has a show in Norway today so we shouldn't be seeing them together for a while.

·
Registered
14,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ORTHOdox said:
Everyone on Twitter was saying the same thing - that he looks tired. He's still got his tour to prepare for. This is the 4th night now they're partying till the morning. It's enough, please. Don't they get tired?
I figure they're making the most of their time together cos I don't see them having free time to see for a long time, but surely they could just hang out in their hotel rooms??

Whatever rocks their boat though.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts