Kanye to The banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cash Kings 2011: Hip-Hop's Top 20 Earners

11. Aubrey "Drake" Graham, $11 million (tie)

His debut Thank Me Later debuted last fall and quickly went platinum; another record is in the works. Touring and endorsements generate plenty of cash in the meantime: he shills for Kodak and Coca-Cola's Sprite, and even has a Drake-emblazoned Virgin America airplane already in the sky.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/zackomalleygreenburg/2011/08/09/cash-kings-2011-hip-hops-top-earners/​

Registered
Mooza said:
What's funny?

$11 million is great cause it seems like he kinda disappeared after Thank Me Later went platinum lol.聽 But those endorsements kept him afloat apparently.聽 Nicki was the first woman to make the list at $6 million. I was surprised Wiz tied Drizzy though....

Banned
i don't know why but i thought nicki minaj made more money since she had more hits n feats than drizzy

guess all the touring paid off for drizzay

Registered
Drizzy F Weezy said:
i don't know why but i thought nicki minaj made more money since she had more hits n feats than drizzy

guess all the touring paid off for drizzay
It was really his endorsements.

Banned
and isn't it funny how much birdman talks shit and brags about his money when kanye made more than him...and ye didn't even do shit last year besides release an album

Banned
goodmusicboi said:
and isn't it funny how much birdman talks shit and brags about his money when kanye made more than him...and ye didn't even do shit last year besides release an album
Kanye worked way harder than Birdman. Birdman does nothing.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
goodmusicboi said:
Wtf did BIRDMAN do?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts