Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
9,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there any type of way to prevent pants-legs from dragging on the ground when you have boat shoes on other than cuffing??

·
Registered
7,261 Posts
ONMusic said:
I've have these things called dick and balls that don't let me wear pants that tight.
I wear skinnys...you have to make sure you shop in the MENS, not the womens. Men's skinnys allow for that, idk where you've been to.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Yahya said:
I wear skinnys...you have to make sure you shop in the MENS, not the womens. Men's skinnys allow for that, idk where you've been to.
dude men skinny jeans...

if u got atleast a normal sized wang and nuts then theres no way u can wear skinny jeans, i couldn't even walk in that shit. And If johnson can't breathe and ur walking around uncomfortably, thats just stupid too. #fuckskinnyjeans

·
Registered
7,261 Posts
halfhavoc said:
dude men skinny jeans...

if u got atleast a normal sized wang and nuts then theres no way u can wear skinny jeans, i couldn't even walk in that shit. And If johnson can't breathe and ur walking around uncomfortably, thats just stupid too. #fuckskinnyjeans
Work on that positioning bruh. I wear skinnys all the time and I'm God blessed.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Yahya said:
Work on that positioning bruh. I wear skinnys all the time and I'm God blessed.
lol man that ish too queer for me even if u rock it eh. where i'm from lol u used to get beat down for that kinda dressin so not in my nature...but ive tried em on before and honestly... either you got a small pack lol or u wearing that shit below ur ass. I aint with that either, my package is too big to be sittin in skinny jeans is all i kno...

i dont understand why people instead of rocking jeans that are too big, or too skinny just wear some damn jeans that fit them, maybe a little baggy for comfort but come on son..
#deathtoskinnyjeans

·
Registered
7,261 Posts
halfhavoc said:
lol man that ish too queer for me even if u rock it eh. where i'm from lol u used to get beat down for that kinda dressin so not in my nature...but ive tried em on before and honestly... either you got a small pack lol or u wearing that shit below ur ass. I aint with that either, my package is too big to be sittin in skinny jeans is all i kno...

i dont understand why people instead of rocking jeans that are too big, or too skinny just wear some damn jeans that fit them, maybe a little baggy for comfort but come on son..
#deathtoskinnyjeans
lol i feel you.

ay, info on the Allah piece in your avy?

·
Registered
26,385 Posts
halfhavoc said:

#deathtoskinnyjeans
[][]

1 - 20 of 33 Posts