Kanye to The banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I have been trying to decide for a long time now what headphones I should purchase.

I want to know if anyone has, or has used, the Dr. DRE iBeats. Are they worth the $100?

·
Registered
13,474 Posts
Can anyone help? My ibeats blew out. This is the second pair that blew out... The first ripped. This is frustrating.  The thing is it doesn't "blow out" like regular ear phones they just stop working all of a sudden. Is there a way I van fix my headphones and avoid this happening again so I don't have to keep getting new ones. I wasn't listening to them very loud but it seems each new pair last for a shorter time than the previous ones.

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
ImThaOne! said:
Can anyone help? My ibeats blew out. This is the second pair that blew out... The first ripped. This is frustrating.  The thing is it doesn't "blow out" like regular ear phones they just stop working all of a sudden. Is there a way I van fix my headphones and avoid this happening again so I don't have to keep getting new ones. I wasn't listening to them very loud but it seems each new pair last for a shorter time than the previous ones.
If you're buying something with either an "i" or "beats" in the name of it, don't expect quality.

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
ImThaOne! said:
Lol I know that now!!!
Yeah, but I really don't know what to tell you. How many pairs have you been through? You could just send them in one last time and sell them unopened on ebay or craigslist or something. A great pair of earbuds only runs you about $20.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts