Kanye to The banner

Dr. Dre hasn't made a beat since the Death Row days

2K views 87 replies 30 participants last post by  keyz 
#1 ·
If you really think about it, that's boss/alpha as fuck. He doesn't even have to make beats anymore. :hah:

GOAT.

#18 ·
Supa Dupa Koolaide ; said:
i agree but even he doesn't do that alone.. believe or not.. it's hard work.. getting that right mix.. look @ kanye 36 mixes of stronger b4 it was ready smh haha
Sure but no one's actually mixing FOR him like they're playing keys for him and coming up with melodies for him. He actually sits at a console and moves the faders, puts on effects, etc.

#20 ·
Synopsis said:
Who do you think told them what to do?
Lol this ***** tryna misconstrue my respect for Dre as hate. He's the GOAT. I'll fight anyone who says different. But take his musicians away and he doesn't have shit. In hip-hop you get more respect by doing shit yourself. That's just the hip-hop mentality. Dre's STILL the GOAT despite using a team of musicians.

#21 ·
HarlemDiplomats said:
Lol this ***** tryna misconstrue my respect for Dre as hate. He's the GOAT. I'll fight anyone who says different. But take his musicians away and he doesn't have shit. In hip-hop you get more respect by doing shit yourself. That's just the hip-hop mentality. Dre's STILL the GOAT despite using a team of musicians.
Oh no, I don't think your hating Dame.

#22 ·
HarlemDiplomats said:
Sure but no one's actually mixing FOR him like they're playing keys for him and coming up with melodies for him. He actually sits at a console and moves the faders, puts on effects, etc.
true... he has some of the best ears in the industry.. honestly i'm more excited for his instrumental planets album more than detox haha that shit is gonna be insane

#25 ·
Supa Dupa Koolaide ; said:
heck yea.. y not.. dr. dre is friends with flying lotus & just blaze on twitter i know he has an experimental side to him... i believe he can venture further into music then the rap thing.. when it'll happen i say after detox 2 to 3 years
im not doubting he can be experimental at all

i just dont believe he is gonna release it

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.