Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,020 Posts
I really don't think he has anything made for Detox.  He's just hoping everyone will forget about it or die in 2012.

·
Banned
959 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Supa Dupa Koolaide ; said:
i was gonna say the same thing... its not just making beats... writing/ concepts/ direction/ mixing/ all & more goes into what production is
Maaan. Dre's mixes are the best. That might be his greatest talent.

·
Registered
615 Posts
HarlemDiplomats said:
Maaan. Dre's mixes are the best. That might be his greatest talent.
i agree but even he doesn't do that alone.. believe or not.. it's hard work.. getting that right mix.. look @ kanye 36 mixes of stronger b4 it was ready smh haha

·
Banned
959 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Supa Dupa Koolaide ; said:
i agree but even he doesn't do that alone.. believe or not.. it's hard work.. getting that right mix.. look @ kanye 36 mixes of stronger b4 it was ready smh haha
Sure but no one's actually mixing FOR him like they're playing keys for him and coming up with melodies for him. He actually sits at a console and moves the faders, puts on effects, etc.

·
Banned
959 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Synopsis said:
Who do you think told them what to do?
Lol this ***** tryna misconstrue my respect for Dre as hate. He's the GOAT. I'll fight anyone who says different. But take his musicians away and he doesn't have shit. In hip-hop you get more respect by doing shit yourself. That's just the hip-hop mentality. Dre's STILL the GOAT despite using a team of musicians.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts