Kanye to The banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
10,914 Posts
can we all make a pact to NOT talk about popular? last time we heard an unreleased track and talked it up so much, it was Mamas Boy, and we never got an official or real release. We all know Ye's camp has certainly been on here before. lets just not talk about popular. ok?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
DOTRstan said:
can we all make a pact to NOT talk about popular? last time we heard an unreleased track and talked it up so much, it was Mamas Boy, and we never got an official or real release. We all know Ye's camp has certainly been on here before. lets just not talk about popular. ok?
Mama's Boy is obviously being saved for Ye's next solo album....it was never gona be on WTT
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
10,914 Posts
Mamba said:
Mama's Boy is obviously being saved for Ye's next solo album....it was never gona be on WTT
did i say anything about wtt? no. it was recorded MBDTF sessions. rumored to be there. then rumored to be GOOD friday. then rumored to be bonus MBDTF.

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
DOTRstan said:
did i say anything about wtt? no. it was recorded MBDTF sessions. rumored to be there. then rumored to be GOOD friday. then rumored to be bonus MBDTF.
didnt fit MBDTF theme...reminds me exactly of Hey Mama...was orginally on The College Dropout...then was leaked with the college dropout sessions, and the final version was saved for late registration
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,780 Posts
Aha yes! I remember I was looking for this user as soon as the guys at the WTT listening session said I Love You So was sampled on the album, I remembered he posted this
 
1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top