Kanye to The banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after digging the hell out of Pusha's verse on Mercy I gotta check out some of his stuff, went with Fear of God II: Let Us Pray first because... I don't know really. It's an official release I guess.

Is this his best stuff? He got other mixtapes worth checking out?

·
Registered
9,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ended up grabbing both of them since I'm such a completest. Is some of these tracks on Let Us Pray recycled from the first one?

·
Banned
10,446 Posts
Odelay said:
Ended up grabbing both of them since I'm such a completest. Is some of these tracks on Let Us Pray recycled from the first one?
yeah, but if you are really interested in Pusha T, get the three Clipse albums (or even their shelved debut if you really like them) and his recent guest features

·
Registered
13,275 Posts
make sure you listen to it all the way through the first time i got it i would skip some songs immedietly because how they started, but if you listen to it all the way through its better

·
Registered
9,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
DarkTwistedReality said:
make sure you listen to it all the way through the first time i got it i would skip some songs immedietly because how they started, but if you listen to it all the way through its better
Will do :slick:

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Odelay said:
So after digging the hell out of Pusha's verse on Mercy I gotta check out some of his stuff, went with Fear of God II: Let Us Pray first because... I don't know really. It's an official release I guess.

Is this his best stuff? He got other mixtapes worth checking out?
FEAR OF GOD 1 IS BETTER AND ITS THE GOAT BEST MIXTAPE YE PUSHA

·
Registered
9,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ight: Fear of God is so tight. I'm particularly into Blow/Funk Flex, Open Your Eyes and Touch It. Pretty cool shit.

That said there is this one line that is freaking my shit out.

"Pussy getting wet as she walks through my morgue"

Da fuck Gooby? :oblivious:

·
Registered
104 Posts
the only pusha that matters is pre-til the casket drops pusha, everything else is extraneous

1 - 14 of 14 Posts