Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 204 Posts

·
Registered
25,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ORIGINAL POST ]Not to be confused with six3one's KTT Mixtape this one will be a compilation of all the best tracks posted in the showcase this month. This will be good for people to listen to artists on here that they would normally skim over and for more popular artists here to get more exposure. Exclusives can be sent by PM
:yar:

TRACKLIST:
01 - Welcome v2 - HipHopaholic
02 - Livin' In My Nightmares - Fenix & Eric Jones
03 - I Go Crazy - SAGE (Feat. CJ The Genesis, Zilly & M-Trey)
04 - Maniac - Evo (Feat. Chawlz)
05 - Hard In Da Paint - Noble
06 - I'm Ready To Go - Kenja (Feat. Grindhouze)
07 - Ludacris Style Beat - JSCBeats
08 - Through The Struggle - Magic (Feat. El-Rafa)
09 - Don't Let Me Fall - S.K.Craig
10 - Money Make The World Go Round - Reese (Feat. Treball)
11 - Decisions - Kev The Sureshot (Feat. J. Nolan)
12 - Sing For The Moment - S.K.Craig
13 - It's Alright - Danny Winter (Feat. Nova & Josh Leigh)
14 - Starbound - Cazzie Jetson (Feat. Luque)

DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/?wvvgx7m3v99c2le

DatPiff: [DOWNLOAD]
http://www.datpiff.com/_Kanyetothecom_Showcase_Mixtape_-_Oct_Edition.m165335.html

Sorting track 4 out with them now.. Should be fixed by tomorrow..

·
Registered
25,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
two good tracks so far! No rush for people to post theirs, but I'd like to have it finished and uploaded by November first.

·
Registered
25,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Last bump of the night.. Remember this doesn't have to be new material, and it can just be a beat if you're not a rapper or a singer.. Thanks to the 3 people who've sent tracks so far. I think this is gonna come together real nice..

EDIT: I want to name this mixtape something different then KTT Showcase so people don't get it confused.. I'll throw some suggestions out when I think of them, but if you have a name suggestion throw it at me..

·
Premium Member
10,077 Posts
Why aren't people sending in songs? Lol. Everyone is like, "we need to get our shit out there, beyond KTT". Then when people try to do projects like these, no one will contribute. Rofl.

·
Registered
25,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
THP850 said:
Why aren't people sending in songs? Lol. Everyone is like, "we need to get our shit out there, beyond KTT". Then when people try to do projects like these, no one will contribute. Rofl.
haha Maybe I need a catchier title :dno:

·
Registered
47,646 Posts
THP850 said:
I mean I have songs from my first mixtape, but none of them are mastered yet...and I dont know if you guys want them

·
Registered
25,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
SouthSide Chi said:
Reese ft.Treball - Money Make The World Go Round

http://usershare.net/ohzcv6du299o
Fenix said:
Livin In My Nightmares by Fenix & Eric Jones

http://usershare.net/l709faiscj5w
JordanHunt said:
These are dope! Hey Jordan do you think you can get me a download to your beat?

B-ri said:
me and Synopsis are working on something, when its finished we'll PM it to you.
B-ri said:
I mean I have songs from my first mixtape, but none of them are mastered yet...and I dont know if you guys want them
Cool can't wait to hear it..

Oh and the songs don't have to be new.. If you want to give me a song from your first mixtape that's fine.

G

·
RelaxRelapse said:
These are dope! Hey Jordan do you think you can get me a download to your beat?

Cool can't wait to hear it..

Oh and the songs don't have to be new.. If you want to give me a song from your first mixtape that's fine.
was exclusive tbh but didnt want to PM it lol

G

·
RelaxRelapse said:
Haha thanks.. nice ode to kanye in it
haha def had to do it! it was actually the first line i thought of for the song and then i thought of the hook and worked it in while writing my verse

·
Registered
37 Posts
hi, iv signed up new to this forum. i was thinking of starting a new beat from scratch just for this. whats the latest date i can send you a beat.

1 - 20 of 204 Posts