1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
6,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

hello everyone, you can call me "chris."
i download mad choons.
i've been a downloadaholic since 2009.
the vast majority of my collection is in a bit rate of 320cbr or alac.
my choons have high-res artwork, and is tagged to the tee.
i am here voluntarilly.
i download mad choons.
no pleb shit in my library.
i have 3.3 days of choons in my recently added playlist.
i cant sleep cuz i download mad choons.
please help me.
mad choons in my itunes.
some choons i can't even play cuz im too busy downloading choons.
cant multi-task
all choons and no play makes me a dull boy.

[tt][pre]all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy. all choons and no play makes chris a dull boy.

·
Premium Member
6,073 Posts
█████████████████████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
██░░▓▓░░░░░░░░░▓▓░░██
██░░▓▓▓▓░░░░░▓▓▓▓░░██
██░░░░░░░░▓░░░░░░░░██
███░░░░░░▓▓▓░░░░░░███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░█████
█████░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░█████
██████░░░░░░░░░██████
███████░░░░░░░███████
█████████████████████

·
Registered
6,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
in case it wasn't clear; the text kind of gives the same sort of optical illusion as the anco art. :hat:
...and if you haven't seen The Shining you're not gonna understand the joke.

·
Registered
15,342 Posts
chris w. said:
in case it wasn't clear; the text kind of gives the same sort of optical illusion as the anco art. :hat:
...and if you haven't seen The Shining you're not gonna understand the joke.
dull boys

·
Registered
6,528 Posts
I thought I was bad at 31.2 GB :kanyeshrug:

I downloaded a ton of music that I didn't even finish listening to.  Surprisingly I listen to nearly every album I downloaded at least once or at the very minimum preview every song on the album.  I'm in college and I do a lot of moving around so my MP3 player is always playing something new as I'm walking to class.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts