Kanye to The banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So whats the Current word on this Album?
I'm not super craving it because Mr.Rager drops in little over a week so I got that to hold me down for a while lol,
(Dont get me wrong I do reallly want it)

But yeah Cudi said It be dropping around the same time as MOTM, so "we'd have a shitload of cudi to listen too."

I was just wondering if anyone knew a recent status update on that.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
STEVEkayokay said:
So whats the Current word on this Album?
I'm not super craving it because Mr.Rager drops in little over a week so I got that to hold me down for a while lol,
(Dont get me wrong I do reallly want it)

But yeah Cudi said It be dropping around the same time as MOTM, so "we'd have a shitload of cudi to listen too."

I was just wondering if anyone knew a recent status update on that.
Currently in its "creative stages"

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Jville54 said:
Is this the same as the "rock album"?
Nope, that's another.
Often artists get high up in their shit and talk a lot of dreamy projects that never ever materialize. I'm pretty sure he wont be releasing a rock album. And this "Dot" album will just turn into Man on the Moon III as a result from the record label's pressure.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
and didn't he say something about a cudi/ratatat super group album? or is that the rock album he is talking about?

·
Registered
6,706 Posts
Vigor said:
Nope, that's another.
Often artists get high up in their shit and talk a lot of dreamy projects that never ever materialize. I'm pretty sure he wont be releasing a rock album. And this "Dot" album will just turn into Man on the Moon III as a result from the record label's pressure.
:hah:

·
Banned
32,125 Posts
Vigor said:
Nope, that's another.
L :hah:

·
Premium Member
123,364 Posts
STEVEkayokay said:
I dont think so, b/c I believe Dose of Dopeness is on the DOT album, and that not a "rock-ish" song.
:hah:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts