1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Banned
32,125 Posts
:wom:

·
Banned
32,125 Posts
FUCK, this and that mixtape tweet cudi made the other day is starting to get me exited

but i know im getting exited over nothing :cry:

·
Premium Member
9,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
"The mixtape scene is back to how it use to be, oversaturated with mediocrity. BEHOLD, the power of the internet!"
[youtubeaudio]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dftt8V-qMRM[/youtubeaudio]
"and just when it says that the game is hopeless
we all lace the dose of dopeness
I i do what i do what i do
and i, i do what i do and

and just when it says that the game is hopeless
we all lace the dose of dopeness
I i do what i do what i do
and i, i do what i do Dooooo"

·
Banned
32,125 Posts
@wizardcud @dotdagenius @headbangamuzik #DOSEOFDOPENESS

everyone tweet this. takes like 5 seconds to copy paste it so why not? worth the try even tho its a longshot

·
Premium Member
9,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
LoveCrimes said:
Does'nt Dot Da Genius Run Headbangamuzic twitter & Their Website?
Yup, well pre sure. That's why I posted it maybe it's going to be here soon... Maybe chip's on it and it's those cudi x chip "joints" that supposed to drop "real soon" lol. Who know's, what I do know is we'll get new cudi soon. However soon idk. And if chip is on it then it would be like 2011 version of all talk.

Edit: CuDi's next concert isn't till the 30th so something could happen these next couple days...

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
TrappedInMyDome said:
Yup, well pre sure. That's why I posted it maybe it's going to be here soon... Maybe chip's on it and it's those cudi x chip "joints" that supposed to drop "real soon" lol. Who know's, what I do know is we'll get new cudi soon. However soon idk. And if chip is on it then it would be like 2011 version of all talk.
even though chip is a good rapper, i think he would ruin the song. i want this to be only cudi!

·
Premium Member
9,688 Posts
TrappedInMyDome said:
yea. Rocket better get Released soon or atleast some new cudi idc if it has chip or cage i just want new cudi. cudi will probably star releasing new songs after the Cudi Life Tour Ends

·
Premium Member
122,085 Posts
LoveCrimes said:
Does'nt Dot Da Genius Run Headbangamuzic twitter & Their Website?
yeah, it is weird.  seems like they're trying to build back some hype...

im sensing some new songs within the next couple weeks...

1 - 20 of 63 Posts