Kanye to The banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
when someone that ur bein nice with (in this case a girl) treating her good and stuff, and she just be an asshole to u. It kinda reminds me of that parody song Nice guys
finish last
. So I finally think is true, sometimes being nice is good but most of the times it just sucks. I remember that with my ex when I was nice she used to give me them attitude and non-sense fights and just play with me, but then if I was an asshole with her she would start appreciate me more bein nice. But after a while she started with the attitude and all that stuff that I hate. I ended the relationship with her cause I wanted some peace in my life and I was too young to be fighting almost everyday. But that doesn't matter it was just an example of bein nice vs an asshole with woman. So ktt am I the only one with this problem? This can also apply with some friends too not only woman. Btw I just wanted to vent this out :cryfam: I'm so tired of being nice with people and when they see that ur mad they just stop the bs and act like they were doing nothing wrong. And could it also be that I'm poorly choosing the people that I'm with?
Btw I also consider me being sometimes bad but common some ppl just take too far :sarc2:

·
Registered
6,231 Posts
Be nice on you're own terms, and don't ever let her get away with disrespecting you, and if you know what she is saying is bullshit, call her out on it. Do all that, and you should be golden.

·
Registered
23,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
JetLife said:
Be nice on you're own terms, and don't ever let her get away with disrespecting you, and if you know what she is saying is bullshit, call her out on it. Do all that, and you should be golden.
Yeah I know, most of the times I do this. But man sometimes I get tired of it happening time after time. And it's not only just one person, it's with a lot of people that I've known. Most of the times I also just stop talking to them if they come with the bullshit to me. But it sucks when it's someone that u really care bout and pull this shit on you.

·
Registered
23,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Chaval said:
Thats how ppl are tbh. You treat them with respect but they come back with disrespect :cryfam:
tbh and if you disrespect em or w.e. they be all like why did u do that or makin u look like the bad guy :fly:

tyBasedGod said:
People will only walk all over you if you let them.
True dat

then again it sucks when u care bout em, and they just do any bs to u when they know that u don't like it and it has to stop. In other words it's harder to cut the relationship or friendship or w/e. But if it has to be done it has to be done.
still sucks and makes me mad tbh :sarc2: :cryfam:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts