Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
195,493 Posts
I was never that big of a Trip Lee fan but Robot is a decent song. I'm good also sounds better than his normal stuff. I think Lecrae, Tedashi, and the new group High Society Collective are way better. and theres other betetr Christian rap out there than Trip Lee IMO

·
Banned
23,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bliss said:
I was never that big of a Trip Lee fan but Robot is a decent song. I'm good also sounds better than his normal stuff. I think Lecrae, Tedashi, and the new group High Society Collective are way better. and theres other betetr Christian rap out there than Trip Lee IMO
Tedashii is my personal favorite. Blacklight >>>

·
Registered
195,493 Posts
if you like Christian Rap, you should check out this cd: Circa MMXI: The Collective by High Society Collective

It was released as a free album this year and is my second favorite rap album so far this year besides Careless World by Tyga. They are a rap group of like four members i think. They are very good in my opinion and I think you might like them

·
Banned
23,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bliss said:
if you like Christian Rap, you should check out this cd: Circa MMXI: The Collective by High Society Collective

It was released as a free album this year and is my second favorite rap album so far this year besides Careless World by Tyga. They are a rap group of like four members i think. They are very good in my opinion and I think you might like them
Just checked them out. Sho Baraka, Suzy Rock, Swoope, and JR. They are super dope. Thank you!

·
Banned
18,273 Posts
i dont fuck with christfags

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
This album is the most chilled album together with Take Care. The beat selection is AMAZING and he's very good with word-play.

·
Registered
35,690 Posts
Bliss said:

Hey Bliss, do you know of any other good Christian Rap projects I should check out? I'm trying to get a good collection together for a Bible Studies group I'm in charge of on campus

·
Banned
23,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Brah said:
Hey Bliss, do you know of any other good Christian Rap projects I should check out? I'm trying to get a good collection together for a Bible Studies group I'm in charge of on campus
I'll weigh in if you don't mind!

Man Up - 116 Clique (amazing messages in every song; very inspiring)
Blacklight - Tedashii (another must listen...just amazing)
The 6th - Flame (his newest one is great)
Captured - Flame (one of my favorite albums; a must listen)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Brah said:
Have you heard Man Up by 116 Clique? It's my favorite Christian project.

Other good projects include Who Is KB (by KB), Formerly Known (by Andy Mineo), Blind World (by Canon), and Young Noah Mixtape Vol. 1

·
Registered
35,690 Posts
okstatetw said:
I'll weigh in if you don't mind!

Man Up - 116 Clique (amazing messages in every song; very inspiring)
Blacklight - Tedashii (another must listen...just amazing)
The 6th - Flame (his newest one is his amazing)
Captured - Flame (one of my favorite albums; a must listen)
Feedthemachine said:
Have you heard Man Up by 116 Clique? It's my favorite Christian project.

Other good projects include Who Is KB (by KB), Formerly Known (by Andy Mineo), Blind World (by Canon), and Young Noah Mixtape Vol. 1
Oh shit! Thanks homies!

Peace be with both of you bros!

·
Registered
195,493 Posts
cac said:
if you have never heard Lecrae I would suggest all his albums (except Rehab), and what the other people said

1 - 20 of 22 Posts