Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
14,541 Posts
I'm down, fuck gas prices. Not enough people know about this though. There was a post about it on Reddit and that's all I've seen besides this thread.

·
Banned
2,235 Posts
HovToThe said:
Werd is niggas is going around doing a "Gas Out Boycott" type of shit. Im down with it. My tank fills up with $50 bucks, shits killing me. According to shit online this has been done before and prices dropped next day. If no one in USA puts gas in their car, it will be a 3 million dollar lost to oil companies

Who's wit it ? :kanyeshrug:

Yes i am aware that the majority of the faggots in here are 11-14 years old but for us older niggas, spread the word
You're an idiot. Someone circulates this on Facebook every year. This will do nothing to lower gas prices, all it would do is slightly hurt the individual shop owners.

A 3 million dollar loss (IDK where you got that #) to oil companies is the equivalent of one of us dropping a nickel down the drain. They DGAF about your stupid boycott.

·
Banned
2,235 Posts
HovToThe said:
i don't even have a Facebook fuckboy. my boy showed me this from a text. i got the 3 mil shit from an article by searching on google. never did i state my shit was legit true. thats why i started by saying "werd is"
ya, it's a sham. Don't worry bout it.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts