Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys I would like to say that nobody should post a soundcloud link here in da forum till Mercy dropps in every timezone.

Respect the KTT fam and let them hype tbh

·
Registered
6,396 Posts
Just☆Don said:
so 4:15 means nothing for me? and it will be released at one time, midnight in US somewhere? :dno:
bro, as soon as it is released, the song will spread like wildfire on the internet. everyone will have access to it in like a minute after midnight in the us

·
Premium Member
91,083 Posts
naaa i'd rather hear it during the day rather than wait until midnight.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Princay said:
bro, as soon as it is released, the song will spread like wildfire on the internet. everyone will have access to it in like a minute after midnight in the us
Yea i get that bro, but is it going off US midnight? Or different zones midnight as many posters seem to think. Bro.

·
Registered
6,396 Posts
Just☆Don said:
Yea i get that bro, but is it going off US midnight? Or different zones midnight as many posters seem to think. Bro.
the countdown on def jam's website has it ending midnight in the US so I think it will be released then.

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Just☆Don said:
the clock on the def jam web is relative to your computer clock so i really do think its gonna be US time

·
Registered
26,181 Posts
That is unfair to those who want it as soon as possible doe! Like me! If you get it earlier, share it with a brother! If people want to hype then they should just not click the Soundcloud link. I don't see the issue here. :wut:

·
Registered
8,053 Posts
Um that's stupid as fuck...well actually I don't care because whatever is the 7th for you is still the 6th for me! However...I better be getting that shit the minute it drops in whatever country, fuck hyping I want it now...tell those guys to have self control if they don't want to hear it. Probably won't need KTT for that tho

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.