Kanye to The banner

Don't judge otis before listening to it with a good system

842 views 29 replies 22 participants last post by  Drewbert316 
#1 ·
I wish someone posted this 4 hours ago

#12 ·
idk batman lol tbh said:
D Wo was at the listening party and said that the song sounded great on the subwoofers.

The song is stadium status.
I bet they played a version that hadn't been through the alterations for mediocre equipment. Jay most likely played a full quality track on active monitors. Correct me if I'm wrong. If that's the case the odds are that the CD version will sound worse.

#16 ·
I'm taking over this thread. This thread is now about the screaming in the outro. Alright so I'm driving in downtown, streets are busy, people all over the place. My playlist gets to Otis and I crank up the system. I won't lie the OP is right, it's better with a good system, but when you get to that outro....let's just say I got the most uncomfortable stare from many on the streets. Fuck that outro.

#17 ·
sitrix said:
I'm taking over this thread. This thread is now about the screaming in the outro. Alright so I'm driving in downtown, streets are busy, people all over the place. My playlist gets to Otis and I crank up the system. I won't lie the OP is right, it's better with a good system, but when you get to that outro....let's just say I got the most uncomfortable stare from many on the streets. Fuck that outro.
haha, i love it though

#20 ·
He didnt say it sounds better on a good system (duh)< he said dont pass judgment on it until you've heard it on a good system. I tell ppl this all the time. Laptop speakers do 'new' songs no justice. Ever heard a song u weren't feeling at the club and wonder why it sounded so good all of a sudden?
I'm willing to bet half of you didn't listen to this on a quality system yesterday. Well today i"m about to plug it into my pro gaming speakers and give it a good listen.

#21 ·
sitrix said:
LoL. Cops pull up close to you and the screaming outro starts. They gonna pull you over haha.

#23 ·
Vigor said:
He didnt say it sounds better on a good system (duh)< he said dont pass judgment on it until you've heard it on a good system. I tell ppl this all the time. Laptop speakers do 'new' songs no justice. Ever heard a song u weren't feeling at the club and wonder why it sounded so good all of a sudden?
I'm willing to bet half of you didn't listen to this on a quality system yesterday. Well today i"m about to plug it into my pro gaming speakers and give it a good listen.
That's what I meant

G
#26 ·
sitrix said:
What outro is more awkward? HAM or OTIS?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.