Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Read Only
101,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.tmz.com/2018/04/27/kanye-west-launch-donda-social-help-chicago

"Sources close to Kanye tell us the rapper created the idea of an organization called Donda Social a while ago, but it's gained some serious momentum this week. We're told the group's focus will be in Chicago, in neighborhoods facing severe problems with housing, education, gun violence and drinking water.

Kanye's friend and G.O.O.D. Music affiliate, Malik Yusef -- who's also involved in the project -- tells us Kanye's wrangled a group of A-Listers and close buds to help too. We're told the celeb friends include Common, Chance The Rapper, Vic Mensa, Don C and several other Chicago natives"

·
Registered
24,100 Posts
I think it still matters given all the racist weirdos its empowering. I think part of the contradiction is Kanye would prefer for people who are racist not to conceal it and doesn't think things can change if they do

i refuse to believe anyone thinks Kanye actually supports trump policies. It's clear if he supports him it's because of his personality. I think the reason he supports his personality is because he thinks people being honest and speaking their mind is more important than anything and key to achieving whatever Kanyes vision of society is.

I don't think Trump represents being honest at all but it's a fact that there are alot of people who aren't completely terrible who voted for him because they think he does (see Shania twains comments -typical of someone who would claim they don't agree with trump policy but would have still voted for him)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts