Kanye to The banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Originally Hot 97 had this as just A-Boogie freestyle, thankfully they added Don Q name to the title.
Idk if this was already posted but i think Don Q killed it.

p.s i left A-Boogie's name out on purpose ..... once you see the video you will see why.

·
Banned
19,948 Posts
Yeah you could tell who was that ***** in this when you look at Flex. He was messing with his phone when Boogie was on but with Don? Dude's mouth was open and then laughing at his punchlines.

And idk about Boogie or why people bring his name up but he ain't impressive at all.

·
Registered
4,516 Posts
Lil Uzi Tiller Stan said:
Just saw this shit yesterday.  Don Q murder that shit. ***** said "I fucked *****'s bitches, how can I trust mine?" :cryhah:
Don't tell me u gon start stanin NY rappers now :hah:

·
Registered
4,516 Posts
Lil Uzi Tiller Stan said:
I legit gave dude props and you still want to hate smh.  What do you want honestly?  Want me to come in here and trash him?  I thought he was dope :what:
It's a joke bud calm ya tits.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i wonder if they have a video of what happen between boogie freestyle & Don Q...... cuz the transition is kinda weird.

·
Registered
22,473 Posts
NoviceDreamer said:
i wonder if they have a video of what happen between boogie freestyle & Don Q...... cuz the transition is kinda weird.
He forgot his lines at the end. But Don Q bodied that Oochy Wally. Tell me he's not on no trap shit tho.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
iamjrlove said:
He forgot his lines at the end. But Don Q bodied that Oochy Wally. Tell me he's not on no trap shit tho.
I think he is but maybe after this he changes that

1 - 15 of 15 Posts